Trusted Contributor

Way to go @fairydogmother! It's so easy to fall into a rut and stay there. A classic, capsule wardrobe will never go out of style.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Super Contributor

@fairydogmother @I would love to do what you are doing but I would have a hard time getting rid of perfectly good clothes.
i just read an article that said that prints will make you look old and I have noticed that on me, they do. Stripes are good. It's good information for future purchases.

Respected Contributor

@annie57 wrote:

@fairydogmother @I would love to do what you are doing but I would have a hard time getting rid of perfectly good clothes.
i just read an article that said that prints will make you look old and I have noticed that on me, they do. Stripes are good. It's good information for future purchases.

I'm starting to agree about prints. That's why I'm going towards solids and stripes which I love. 

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music
Valued Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@annie57 wrote:

I'm starting to agree about prints. That's why I'm going towards solids and stripes which I love. 

@fairydogmother 

good for YOU!!  what i am doing now, if i wear anything that is not comfy, fit correctly or look up to date - mostly prints, than out it goes.!!  

no more keeping b/c "i might wear that someday"!

Stay Strong!! 

Contributor

Talbots is starting a 40% off sale on Thursday, June 27 - Thursday, July 4.  

Respected Contributor

@AbbeyPenny1226 wrote:

Talbots is starting a 40% off sale on Thursday, June 27 - Thursday, July 4.  

woo hoo 😀 thanks for the heads up

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music
Trusted Contributor

Talbots and Jjill have great sales - most of my wardrobe is from these two.