Honored Contributor

Purchase arrived from TheRealReal

I purchased a Swatch for $25 total w/shpg.  The description of the strap was Tangerine.  Well it's tan which is fine but I hate when the picture looks like Tangerine.  Tan is far from Tangerine.  but it works and it fits and I like the look of this watch.  I still think their shipping price is outrageous. Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Purchase arrived from TheRealReal

Maybe you could get an adjustment because of the strap?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG       Smart thinking.  I will call tomorrow.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

Typo? Tan......gerine...😘

But seriously I hate that too! I ordered a scarf from HSN a while back. It was the line that takes work from different artists and reproduces them on scarves Etc. The piece I ordered was called Dogwood and it was a black and white print, almost photorealism, but when I got it it was very much green and white! I even communicated with the artist who assured me that the original piece was indeed black and white. I sent it back and asked that I get the one they advertised on television, which apparently was one of the originals, but instead I got another beautifully packaged direct from the factory green and white scarf! As much as I like the idea of supporting up and coming artists I didn't keep it. I was just so annoyed!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is not about TheRealReal but once I ordered some silver filigree earrings from Ross-Simon.  The pair as shown online had a right and a left, but when they arrived they were identical.  I called and asked for them to be sure to send me a right and a left in the next shipment as I was returning the first. 

No one checked because I got identical ones again.  I didn't bother to exchange; just returned.  They were so pretty.  Sigh  . . .

(And I don't even have pierced ears but was willing to get the earrings converted because I liked them so much.  Double darn.)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.