Esteemed Contributor

Re: Puffer Coat Evening Gowns

Clothing made for instagram. It's wierd and nobody is really expected to wear it but it gets the French brand Moncler talked about on social media. What better free publicity for a luxury overpriced down clothing line then an insta-teen modeling their clothes?

Honored Contributor

I actually like the black on MBB, love the shoes.

Valued Contributor

That is just plain stupid...and apparently there are too many stupid women who have too much money or the designer is begging that model to wear it or paid her to wear it...it doesn't mattter...it is just stupid.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

As Grandma would have said,

"Oh, dear".

And I say Yuck lol

Super Contributor

As my mother would say, "I would not be seen dead wearing it." I think the black one worn by Millie Bobby is not too hard on the eyes but definitely not for the price they want. Maybe extra slim could like to wear it... for free. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

If her date is the Michelin Man or even the Stay Puff Marshmallow man then this gown may work.  Or maybe not.

Image result for michelin man

Image result for stay puft marshmallow man

This is tooooooo funny lolSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The Michilien man gone wild.  Looks like his offspring.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Last night I watched part of the outdoor tree lighting variety show live from NYC.  Singers and performers on a stage outdoors in freezing temps and wind -- I noticed at least 2 female performers (one being the gal in Pentatonix) had on puffer dresses.  I thought it was a very smart choice, actually.   Definitely not for indoor events or regular folk like you and me, but the puffer dress has its place.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tototwo

I was just going to post this we DVR'd the Tree Lighting

@tototwo wrote:

Last night I watched part of the outdoor tree lighting variety show live from NYC.  Singers and performers on a stage outdoors in freezing temps and wind -- I noticed at least 2 female performers (one being the gal in Pentatonix) had on puffer dresses.  I thought it was a very smart choice, actually.   Definitely not for indoor events or regular folk like you and me, but the puffer dress has its place.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

OK, that has got to be one of the stupidest dresses ever!!!

Woo Hoo - it has a topper jacket to go with!!!

And, let’s not stop there - let’s add the gloves to it besides to complete the outfit!

Now we are styling ladies!! Won’t we just be the talk of the party ... 😂😂😂

-Texas Hill Country-