Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting the pic of Kate that I went back and couldn't locate again! I like Kate's take on the wider, longer leg...not so exaggerated but still a nod to her updated style. She always looks great.

Respected Contributor

Now that they say skinny leg bottoms and crops are SO yesterday and dated....the TSV is jeggings....sigh.....

Respected Contributor

Re: Puddle pants?

[ Edited ]

Celine looks like she has her blazer on backwards...so chic? smh

i am only 5'4" and holding.....so far....I look ridiculous in pants with billowing legs..palazzo pants at least were not worn so long you could trip on them. I really am curious if QVC introduces anyone's take on puddle pants...I think it would be more likely for SG or LG to do them...what about Isaac?  I doubt Denim and Co would go there...they are selling jeggings today as the TSV for heavens sake. I happen to love jeggings IF I size up so the legs aren't skintight. I highly recommend Time and Tru's jeggings. They hold their shale and wear well. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Trailrun23 wrote:

Celine looks like she has her blazer on backwards...so chic? smh

i am only 5'4" and holding.....so far....I look ridiculous in pants with billowing legs..palazzo pants at least were not worn so long you could trip on them. I really am curious if QVC introduces anyone's take on puddle pants...I think it would be more likely for SG or LG to do them...what about Isaac?  I doubt Denim and Co would go there...they are selling jeggings today as the TSV for heavens sake. I happen to love jeggings IF I size up so the legs aren't skintight. I highly recommend Time and Tru's jeggings. They hold their shale and wear well. 

Yeah, they are on trend.  If the Duchess of Cambridge is wearing them, that's gotta mean they on trend.  Trend is not analogous to me liking it, however.  If I were tall enough I might like the look.  As it is now, the look doesn't bother me.  I am curious how the manage the bottoms of the slacks with the filth and wear and tear.  I'm only 5'0 so I know they won't work for me @Trailrun23 .  Puddle pants seem to be trending.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Super Contributor

Having lived 73 years, I have seen many, many fashion trends come and go.  I'm thoroughly tired of skinny, ankle pants. I don't see anything attractive about ankles so why reveal them?  My favorite pants were trousers - simple, straight leg from hip to top of shoe. I think that's most flattering on most women because it doesn't emphasize how much wider hips are than lower leg/ankle. But styles always go from one extreme to another. Those puddle pants are just an attempt to bring pants fit back from super skinny and leg hugging to straight and graceful. Few women ever wear the extremes, or at least not for long. Personally, I can't stand the feel of pant legs tightly hugging my knees and legs. I prefer a little ease and graceful flow to clothing. 

Super Contributor

Yes, QVC always starts pushing hard on stuff that's on it s way out to get rid of stock. Just watch the clearance shows to see and it's true for most of the items. 

Trusted Contributor

Don't forget Palazzo pants. I loved them, 5'2" and 110 lbs THEN....wouldn't wear them now Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

Yes, QVC always starts pushing hard on stuff that's on it s way out to get rid of stock. Just watch the clearance shows to see and it's true for most of the items. 

Don't most retailers do this?