Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pronovias Francis Wedding Dress

I don't care for the pleated skirt. I'm also not a fan of the lace. I might like the lace with a different pattern.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

It's beautiful.  If I were tall and young AND getting married I would buy it.  I've always liked wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses that are unique.  Too many same old, same old. 

Respected Contributor

To me this dress is a work of art. Stunning!

Honored Contributor

It's a stunning dress and very unique but I think the contrasting colors takes it out of bridal mode. it could work nicely for a bride that makes multiple dress changes during the event. Maybe something a little more traditional for the actual ceremony

I picture it in different colors. How about black and silver for a formal event?

Respected Contributor

So different .... pretty.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I would love it if the skirt were not pleated.  Personally, I hate pleats.  Love the bodice.

Honored Contributor

I would like it better with the same material on top as on the bottom...

Or make the entire bodice lace in the same color as the bottom of the dress. 

It is nice to see something other than strapless tight fitting revealing wedding dresses. JMO

Contributor

It's a really interesting dress, and I like it.  Not for a wedding.

Honored Contributor

Adore it completely.  Reminds me a bit of very old Hollywood days/red carpet.  Wedding dress or for other formal black tie events.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't find this gown giving a real bridal vibe to me it appears to be made for more of a charity event or red carpet occassion than bridal because of its different structual detail.  Also as someone else pointed out it would be lovely in other contrasting colors.  JMO.

Btw, this model has gorgeous skin color or a very rocking tan either way her skin just glows in this.