Honored Contributor
On 3/31/2015 GoodStuff said:
On 3/31/2015 Alsee said:
On 3/31/2015 brii said:

Sleeveless Lace Applique Gown 24551

this is my daughter's prom dress. She looks gorgeous in it.

This dress is beautiful but a little "mature" for a prom. Just my feeling. It's a dress for a woman, not a girl. I can honestly say I wouldn't let my daughter wear this but again, that's just me. I'd wear it to a formal event any day.

This is an absolutely beautiful and elegant dress. It is also very sophisticated and suggestively bare (or pseudo-bare) and lingerie-like -- not a dress I would consider appropriate for a teenaged girl to wear to a school prom! This is a dress for a 30-year-old movie star taking publicity photos on the red carpet.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}Agree on all counts! You go girl!!!!!

Super Contributor
On 3/31/2015 Alsee said:
On 3/31/2015 brii said:

This dress is beautiful but a little "mature" for a prom. Just my feeling. It's a dress for a woman, not a girl. I can honestly say I wouldn't let my daughter wear this but again, that's just me. I'd wear it to a formal event any day.

This is an absolutely beautiful and elegant dress. It is also very sophisticated and suggestively bare (or pseudo-bare) and lingerie-like -- not a dress I would consider appropriate for a teenaged girl to wear to a school prom! This is a dress for a 30-year-old movie star taking publicity photos on the red carpet.

Agree totally. But there are some moms that just cannot say no to their kids.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/2/2015 Hippie Chic said:
On 3/31/2015 Alsee said:
On 3/31/2015 brii said:

Agree totally. But there are some moms that just cannot say no to their kids.

And THAT is exactly the problem with many young people today. They are in control, not the parents.