Honored Contributor

Re: Priyanka Chopra's Wedding

What did Meghan and Harry wear?

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

What did Meghan and Harry wear?

Did they attend?  I read earlier this week that they weren't going.

Frequent Contributor

Its not the last living palace, there are many such beautiful palaces that are drool worthy in India. Please visit India and travel to both North and South India and you will realise the gradeur and beauty.

Trusted Contributor

She looks beautiful.

Respected Contributor

@ Roster.. I agree .. She seems to have rushed this May- December romance ( 10 yr difference) quickly into marriage. They barely dated and barely were engaged. But they look lovely- so hopefully the naysayers are wrong..
Respected Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@ Roster.. I agree .. She seems to have rushed this May- December romance ( 10 yr difference) quickly into marriage. They barely dated and barely were engaged. But they look lovely- so hopefully the naysayers are wrong..

We would never be discussing this romance as May-December if the man was 36 and the woman was 26, would we?

Honored Contributor

From their Sangeet celebration. I sincerely apologize to anyone here who is Indian...if I make any cultural mistakes.

priyanka-chopra-nick-jonas-wedding-talent-show_02.jpgpriyanka-chopra-nick-jonas-wedding-talent-show_01.jpgpriyanka-chopra-nick-jonas-wedding-talent-show_06.jpgpriyanka-chopra-nick-jonas-wedding-talent-show_05.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Super Contributor

Who cares what Harry and Megan wore? It's about the couple who got married. Theybhad their wedding "spotlight"!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I certainly wouldn't guess there is an age difference, she's beautiful and he's dam lucky she gave him a second look.

Esteemed Contributor

An odd couple for sure.  Don’t think it will last.