Honored Contributor

I just read that she wore a custom Ralph Lauren wedding dress for her Christian wedding ceremony with Nick Jonas today. The groom, wedding party, and family wore RL too. No pictures yet, no phones allowed at the wedding. They probably sold the rights to a magazine.

Tomorrow they're having a Hindu ceremony. It's an elaborate wedding weekend in India.

Please post any pictures. I'm sure she will be such a beautiful bride.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Priyanka Chopra's Wedding

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of them, @Greeneyedlady21.  They make a lovely couple. 

Honored Contributor

This is what they wore for their pre wedding Puja ceremony

rs_634x1024-181128065647-634-Pryanka-Chopra-Nick-Jonas-Puja-Ceremony-LT-112818-MEGA314719_001.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Family and friends will celebrate their wedding with them at luxurious Umaid Bhawan Palace. It's India's last living palace and comes complete with 65 original Art Deco bedrooms and suites.

Venue: The wedding is set to take place at the luxurious Umaid Bhawan Palace - which is thought to be $60,000 a night

The palace features sprawling grounds, an inviting pool and peacocks and is a favorite among A-listers and royalty.

Once in a lifetime: The palace features sprawling grounds, an inviting pool and peacocks and is a favorite among A-listers and royalty

Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas celebrated their first moments of marriage by a glimpse at one of their fabulous pre-wedding events.

“One of the most special things our relationship has given us is a merging of families who love and respect each other’s faiths and cultures,” Chopra, 36, and Jonas, 26, both wrote in an Instagram post. “And so planning our wedding with an amalgamation of both was so so amazing. An important part for the girl in an Indian wedding is the Mehendi.”

A Mehendi ceremony is a Hindu wedding ritual typically happens one or two days before the wedding. In a typical Mehendi ceremony, all of the women in the bride and groom’s families, along with close friends, gather together while the bride has elaborate henna designs applied to her hands and feet. Guests will usually get a few designs on their hands as well.

For Jonas and Chopra’s wedding, the joyful event was clearly coed.

• Image result for A Mehendi ceremony priyanka chopra

Jonas’ older brother Joe's fiancée, Sophie Turner, can be seen wearing a black cropped dress in one of the additional images, clearly having a great time herself.

Image result for A Mehendi ceremony priyanka chopra

Super Contributor

I give this marriage 5 minutes.

Respected Contributor

I absolutely LOVE the powder blue outfit Priyanka is wearing. The workmanship is beautiful. And I love Nick's shoes! He looks very handsome in Indian garb. I understand he is riding into the Hindu ceremony on a horse, as is customary. Good luck to the newlyweds. They will make adorable babies!

Esteemed Contributor

The odds are against them but I sincerely hope that they can live by the words of their wedding vows.

Honored Contributor

@lmt @Greeneyedlady21

Thank you for posting the beautiful pictures. Hopefully more pictures will be available. 

Respected Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

The odds are against them but I sincerely hope that they can live by the words of their wedding vows.

I just looked up some statistics. Odds are they will stay married for 10 years. They have a 76% chance. I'll take that. Interesting that the state with the most divorces is Florida.  The least, S. Dakota.

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@lmt @Greeneyedlady21

Thank you for posting the beautiful pictures. Hopefully more pictures will be available. 

There are some beautiful pictures of the pre-wedding festivities and the venue on the UK Daily Mail. What a GRAND celebration!