Honored Contributor

Re: Priyanka Chopra Jonas In Ralph And Russo

I know I am probably the only one but things that need to be symmetrically asymmetrical bother me as much as the tight fit.  The buttons on the top do not flow with the buttons on the skirt and they could and they should.  For $7500, they ought to be made of sterling silver.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

I understand what people are saying about the fit of the outfit, but I think you also have to take into consideration that she was photographed out-and-about in it. There is a certain amount of creasing and "pulling" when one is walking and moving in clothing no matter how well it fits, and that might account for part of the way it looks. She may also have been sitting in it, which could very well have creased the skirt.

Honored Contributor

It looks very tight to me.  Look at the arms and the hips.  She needed to size up.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

Priyanka is a beautiful woman for sure, but I think this suit is ill-fitting. It is pulling across her body in several places.  

I also have a "thing" about any kind of slits in a skirt, unless it is a traditional kick pleat, center back.

The shoes are lovely.

I thought the same. It doesn't fit. Nice looking suit and don't mind the slit if it didn't 'pull'. Both the jacket and skirt look too tight, which, for me, would be uncomforable, no matter how nice the suit might otherwise look.

@stevieb   I agree.  My first thought was that she needed to go a size up, esp. in the skirt!