Honored Contributor

Re: Priyanka Chopra Jonas In Ralph And Russo

@magicmoodz wrote:

Priyanka is a beautiful woman for sure, but I think this suit is ill-fitting. It is pulling across her body in several places.  

I also have a "thing" about any kind of slits in a skirt, unless it is a traditional kick pleat, center back.

The shoes are lovely.

I thought the same. It doesn't fit. Nice looking suit and don't mind the slit if it didn't 'pull'. Both the jacket and skirt look too tight, which, for me, would be uncomforable, no matter how nice the suit might otherwise look.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the design except for the fact that it looks too small for her.  Everything is stretching, creasing and not laying smoothly, especially the slit in the skirt.  Maybe that was the intent in which case it lacks polish and high quality.

Honored Contributor

I think she looks gorgeous in the suit.

Honored Contributor

In the photo the suit has a blue cast. I watched a short video clip and the suit looked silver and sparkly. The buttons were so sparkly too. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

simply modern and updated......simply gorgeous......head to toe!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

GettyImages-1142016721.jpg

Honored Contributor

Wow she has amazing legs

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Wow she has amazing legs

@Greeneyedlady21 

She's got a great body altogether!

Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

Priyanka is a beautiful woman for sure, but I think this suit is ill-fitting. It is pulling across her body in several places.  

I also have a "thing" about any kind of slits in a skirt, unless it is a traditional kick pleat, center back.

The shoes are lovely.

I thought the same. It doesn't fit. Nice looking suit and don't mind the slit if it didn't 'pull'. Both the jacket and skirt look too tight, which, for me, would be uncomforable, no matter how nice the suit might otherwise look.

I agree. She should be wearing a bigger size. NOT a fan of the pointy-toe shoes.

Respected Contributor

I think she's a knock out and the entire style is lovely. But I couldn't wear that material that tight. I would be uncomfortable sitting down, plus the asymmetrical neckline would just feel weird. Beautiful, but not for me. Even with that gorgeous body.