Contributor

Anyone who likes or would like to try Prive  Revaux sunglasses, the website has 50% sale on discontinued models.  I had 10 pairs on my cart at the regular price for the past week and was hoping for some sale or at least free shipping for the holiday weekend, well 5 of those 10 pairs were on sale today, so far I have purchased 6 pairs today. I already own "The Mister Madeleine in black and love them.

You may want to read reviews before making your decision

Have a safe and great weekend everybody!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Iamstillhere  Thanks for taking time to let us know about this.

My family teased me when I bought a bunch of these during the summer.  But one by one my daughter and their teenagers started wearing them.

They’ve all always wore very e pensive ( like $150 to $300) for a pair that didn’t look any different.

Then as they went on vacation and worked as lifeguards, I’d get pictures of them at various places.....and...(you guessed it) they’d all ( I mean all) are wearing those glasses I’d given them.

I heard “Mom!  These glasses are a lot more sturdy than my ..” ( think hundreds of dollars) glasses!

My grandchildren ( 4 are teenagers) said their friends asked what brand they are!  Ha!  They said “ I don’t know...it’s some of my grandma’s QVC stuff.  My grandma loves QVC.”  Ha!

As for me, I was surprised they even knew what QVC was and/or remembered the name!

Honored Contributor

I recently bought a couple of their readers and I like them very much. For half off maybe I would try sunglasses. I like these, rose gold with pink

the-supermodel-white-5_1_x400.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Contributor

You are very welcome, it is my pleasure to share any good information as I have also benefited from anyone else sharing discount information, good thoughts, good wishes, good ideas and even prayers!  I embrace anything good coming my way....And like you my darling, I am part of a package deal too, I shop for myself but also for my mother, 2 sisters and nieces, they do the same thing and then we tell each other we need to stop shopping,lol.   They have not heard of this brand so hopefully they will be pleasantly surprised once they get their own as I have ordered for everyone, oh I forgot to mention free shipping on every order!!!!  

Trusted Contributor

@Iamstillhere : I always get their emails but don’t usually pay attention. Decided to check out the sale yesterday. My first color choice, $14.95, was sold out so I went for the black. $14.95 and free shipping? couldn’t pass up.

I have one pair but find them a bit loose. I wear them when working in the yard and frequently have to push them back up my nose but still like them.

Respected Contributor

They are absolute JUNK!

Trusted Contributor
@Iamstillhere

Thanks for the heads-up on this big Labor Day sale!
I just bought my daughter two sunglasses from the sale, both half-price. (I already have blue light readers and several pairs of sunglasses from the Prive Reveaux offerings at The Q. They have ALL exceeded my expectations...and my family's.)
I love your attitude and positive thoughts. It is woefully needed on these boards.
Thanks again for generously sharing this information with us. And...welcome to The Forum! 💜
Contributor

@MarnieRez3   Thank you so very much for the warm welcome!  I am glad you took advantage of the sale, by the way I found out today that Express, which carries the line, has 40% discount on all the models they carry. I did some more damage to my credit card already

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Wink