Super Contributor

I know it may not be a lot but it sure looks like a lot of printed tops, bottoms, etc.  This is just me but I'm overwhelmed.  I'm not fan of prints...period. For me they are a total turnoff.  And many of you may like/love them.  Just sayin' .thanks for reading my opinion ... just like I read yours.  Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Love, love, love prints.  They are what makes clothing interesting.  They do take a certain level of sophistication to work into a wardrobe.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@plmokn ,  i am happy to read your opinion any time and i hope you find some decent solids in your future! 

Honored Contributor

@plmokn wrote:

I know it may not be a lot but it sure looks like a lot of printed tops, bottoms, etc.  This is just me but I'm overwhelmed.  I'm not fan of prints...period. For me they are a total turnoff.  And many of you may like/love them.  Just sayin' .thanks for reading my opinion ... just like I read yours.  Cat Happy

@plmokn 

I'm fussy about prints ... like some - dislike most I've seen lately.  Really, really, really dislike those florals that everybody is selling.

Honored Contributor

I like prints.... but not so much on the pants, altho there are a few I would wear----some are so huge that they look like targets. I do like wearing colors and prints would help camo my specific need---I don't have any breasts due to cancer and don't plan on re-con ,so prints help to not make my flatness so obvious---but I need to try tops on in person as darts and princess seaming are not my friend. But am a fan of prints, stripes and plaids.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Prints, prints, prints

[ Edited ]

I was a solid color girl for so long, but recently I've been purchasing modern, geometric, colorful prints in cotton or cotton blend shirts to wear with solid pants. In cool weather I enjoy wearing print scarves with solid tops. My husband suggested I should add some color and print to my wardrobe -- and he was right. Oh, and I avoid the big, floral prints or anything that appears dowdy.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Love, love, love prints.  They are what makes clothing interesting.  They do take a certain level of sophistication to work into a wardrobe.

Or they can go terribly wrong. LOL.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor
I have a few printed leggings but they're dark and subtle. I also have the floral embroidered Martha Stewart jeans that were a TSV last summer in black, and I like how it's just enough to be interesting but not overwhelming. I don't like the big, loud florals but that's only because I don't think they're flattering on my plus size body. I'm a 3x and floral tops and dresses can easily look like muumuus on me.
Esteemed Contributor

No print gal here.  D&Co are so old looking and SG (Sat) hugh hugh flowers everywhere.  

A soft plaid I'll buy in a NY minute.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a print person either.  In my rather extensive wardrobe, you can count the printed pieces on one had and those are summer maxi skirts or dresses.  I never liked prints but this seems to be the year of the print.  Big, bold, colorful prints at that.  I do like to look current, not trendy but current and fashionable.  So, I bought two pairs of WWC print ankle pants.  Honestly, I thought those pants would be my first returns in 2019.  But the prints and the colors are wearable and two friends gave me thumbs up.  They also work well with the white tees and white shirts I own.  That's probably as far as I will go with prints.