Regular Contributor

Printfresh Flannel PJ's on Clearance

[ Edited ]

So excited to see Printfresh PJ's marked down.  I was able to grab the Navy Bagheera I have been eying.  Item #A554217

Trusted Contributor

Re: Printfresh Flannel PJ's on Clearance

ITEM # ???

Regular Contributor

A554217

Trusted Contributor

Yikes, @Kimi Eliz , I just checked them out and those are some expensive PJ's. I'm not knocking them as I would spend that on an item I believed worthy. Have you purchased printfresh before? What is it about them you like? I've never heard of them before. 

Regular Contributor

Hi!  Yes, I have.  I typically purchase my pajamas from Anthropolgie, and Printfresh and Farm Rio and my faves.  I think this might be my third pair.  They are so well made and 100% cotton.  I wash on cold, do not put in the dryer and then fluff or steam.  Instead of getting more worn the more I wear them, they seem to get better.  I am not a wealthy person, but when I see them on sale, I grab them.  They are not for everyone, but I would rather invest in one really nice item then 5 so-so pieces.  

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor

If you like Printfresh (and I do, very soft premium cotton), check out their website - today is the last day of their warehouse sale, some great bargains to be had.

This is my go to present - always liked and appreciated because most people will not spend so much for a pair of pj's but really like them once they have tried them.

Regular Contributor

I totally scooped up the Christmas Tree print I wanted this past season and the Pink Bagheera Weekender.  Smiley Happy