Honored Contributor

the one called gray, big leaf print, the link should take u there but I gues not, they have it for 50.99 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

the one called gray, big leaf print, the link should take u there but I gues not, they have it for 50.99 

Honored Contributor

those are the ones,  I like the length on me just at the ankle.  Deciding what to wear, probably "pop" of color,

BTW who else is expericening an annoying lag on this board, with every thing, so annoying,

There is wait time everytime I hover the mouse  over anything, it could be my laptop but it is only the Q site,

Respected Contributor

jackbear, I had a long wait to load this post had to shut off then come back, maybe because of the pictures  (which I enjoyed) or stormy weather where I am , or the computer gods are angry ??! who knows?:smiley frustrated:

back to op ? I found some Cherokee pants similar to the first post #7 with a little different print and more beige/tan/& white at a thrift store for about $5. and figured I would give it a try. Whoever donated them must not have worn them much as they looked brand new. I like them I wore it with a white tee that had a little lace on it. Got a few compliments and they were comfortable. I think it is nice to step outside of the box a bit or at my age back in as I see 'fads' come back from my teen years.

Frequent Contributor

I've been a fan of printed pants for decades. Love paisleys and some florals. Bi-colored work best for me in slim jeans styling -- I've found that proper fit is everything with printed pants. A particular favorite of mine is a pair of slim pants with muted brown twall on an ivory ground -- I have worn these frequently in spring in summer for about a decade.

I really like (but don't need!) this current offering from LaModeMa.com:

Honored Contributor
@jacktb... The link worked for me! Cute pants!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor
I like those pants from the gap that hit at the ankle. They"sand fashions" on the TV show "American Odyssey" appeal to me. Pants are cut full, hit above ankle and are worn with string-leather thong sandals.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~