Honored Contributor

St. John's Bay® Secretly Slender Cropped Pant Worthington® Slim Ankle Pants - Tall  Liz Claiborne® Print Cropped Soft PantsBisou Bisou® Print Soft Pants  Joe Fresh™ Print Soft Pants Bisou Bisou® Colorblock Floral Track Pants - PlusRewash Camo Soft Pants Worthington® Slim Soft Pants - Tall

Honored Contributor

Main Product Image

Main Product Image

Main Product Image

Main Product Image

Main Product Image

Main Product Image

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:
Cute but not for me this go-aroundSmiley Happy

I agree.  Many years ago I didn't think twice about wearing print bottoms. 

Some pictured are lovely but some are pretty awful.  Also, you must be careful with the placement with prints.  The sample the model wears is usually perfect, but in store is a different story.  I hate prints that do not match on the sides.

Respected Contributor

i like the Banana Republic styles, with the banded leg bottoms. 

i have one pair of a banded rayon pants in a ditsy flower print i got at Garage, they are a slimmer look.  i wear a boxy cropped shape on top and bolder jewelry like a big cuff and longer chunky necklace

i have a few pair of print "soft pants" too

Honored Contributor

Well, now I've seen every pair of print pants that were ever designed anywhere in the world since the beginning of time.....lol   

Honored Contributor
The only printed pants I wear are my pjs. I have tried on a few of the really small prints on a pant or short, but it just wasn't for me.
Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Well, now I've seen every pair of print pants that were ever designed anywhere in the world since the beginning of time.....lol   

Smiley WinkCat WinkMan WinkWoman Wink

Maybe not since the beginning of time but certainly a lot.

Esteemed Contributor
Oh, gosh, I LOVE printed pants! These are awesome, Lolakimono. I must have 30 pairs of these, most are skinny legs and skinny capris. Super flattering and attention getting. Love, love, love them!
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack

Which pair is your favorite?

Respected Contributor
I am wearing my printed crops from Linea from last year - absolutely love them - light and cool. I bought all the colors in Linea.
Also purchased this year from HSN Iman's TSV two pairs pants one patterned and one plain and these are just the best. Get lots of compliments when I wear them and I am a size large but they just work. Love them.