Honored Contributor

Have you seen any out and about that you like?

Here are some from Land's End:

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Cute!  really like the blue 'delft' plate design.  have one pair, I believe SG, and I walk on the wild side while wearing these.  they're capri length and a black/tan/brown/white 'semi' abstract print, but conservative to others I would believe.  I usually wear a black top with them and sometimes a lace overblouse too, just for more coverage.  Might be va vooom for my age, but I like the look.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Striped Crop Pants Ikat Linen PantsPalm-Print Slim Serene Stretch Crop Pants Travelers Classic Painterly Ikat Fluid PantsKnit Kit Ink-Striped Palazzo Pants Knit Kit Zebra Palazzo Pants Travelers Classic Printed PantsKnit Kit Printed Palazzo Pants

Honored Contributor
Cute but not for me this go-aroundSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Not sure that I like print on the bottom.  I'm all for it on the top though.

Honored Contributor

crown & ivy™ Medallion Print Soft Pant Melissa Paige Floral Printed Palazzo PantCalvin Klein Printed Soft Pant Vince Camuto Moroccan Tile Stripe Pant New Directions® Diamond Printed Palazzo Pant New Directions® Printed Palazzo Pant New Directions® Printed Sateen Ankle Lauren Ralph Lauren Paisley Wide-Leg Pant  New Directions® Geo Printed Colorblock Soft PantLauren Ralph Lauren Floral Wide-Legged Pant Lauren Jeans Co. Rolled-Cuff Chino Pant Tommy Bahama® New Kohala Stripe Pant Robert Rodriguez Nolan Wideleg PantSharagano Wide Leg Diamond Print PantNew Directions® Medallion Foldover Palazzo Pant

Honored Contributor
The ones with small prints in muted colors, and fitted to the body, are ok. But I'd rather wear print tops and solid bottoms. The wide palazzo pants with bold prints are a no-go for me, though. I think some of them look like pajamas, lol.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~