Respected Contributor

Re: Printed pants by Susan Graver

Nope, they're not for me. I don't think the liquid knit pants would be comfy here in South Louisiana in the summer. And honestly I don't like the look. Maybe some would be cute, but the prints I saw just weren't appealing for this time of year. Why not some spring or summer looking prints? These look like fall/winter.

Trusted Contributor

If I was young and slender I might buy a pair of the printed capris, but I'm middle-aged and overweight. They probably wouldn't look too good on me, and my husband, he would just laugh out loud!

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, but these pants are hideous. They look like something Honey Boo Boo's mom would wear on a good day......especially the brownish ones. They look like camo. JMHO

Esteemed Contributor

I think they are cute....though pricey and there is no pockets....a deal breaker for me...

Super Contributor

They are too short!!!! All of her pants are too short for anyone over 5'8"" tall.

Honored Contributor

On 4/17/2014 cerb said:

If I was young and slender I might buy a pair of the printed capris, but I'm middle-aged and overweight. They probably wouldn't look too good on me, and my husband, he would just laugh out loud!

Well, I am middle aged or later, overweight and I look good in them and buy a new pair of printed capris every year! I don't go REALLY wild like zebra stripes, but I think a more monotone is great! I wear a solid colored top! Is your husband a fashion expert? Do you laugh at him? Maybe you should. . . It might solve the problem. Make fun of his clothes before he goes out to do something he enjoys and see how HE likes it! Tell him I told you to! {#emotions_dlg.devil2} Printed pants are fun and there is NO reason for anyone not to enjoy them!

Frequent Contributor

In my opinion most of Susan Graver's items are designed for women middle age and older. Not to say that some of the styles aren't attractive, but I don't think most younger females (30 and under) would wear most of her designs despite the fact that Susan says her 25 year old daughter wears them.

Super Contributor

SmileOn 4/17/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 4/16/2014 Starlight1 said:
On 4/15/2014 Kathleen said:
On 4/15/2014 robomo said:

I too got the e-mail. Liquid knit pants????? Oh he** no!!! I don't like liquid knit anything and it's HOT in the summer.

I have a couple of pairs of SG's LK pants (and a lot of tops). I think they are fine in summer.

I agree with robomo Kathleen her non- cotton clothing is too hot in the summer. And I am 29 years old so I am not going though menopause. I can not wear anything that is not breathable in the summer. JMHO!

i am 50+ years old, going through menopause, and the liquid knits are fine for me during the summer.....i prefer it to all cotton, which i no longer buy unless it is in a blend. it "breathes" just fine.

that being said, these pants are not for me.

Okay, Kathleen thanks for your input.. good to know. Have a happy and blessed Passover/Easter holiday!Smile

Trusted Contributor

On 4/17/2014 Sooner said:
On 4/17/2014 cerb said:

Well, I am middle aged or later, overweight and I look good in them and buy a new pair of printed capris every year! I don't go REALLY wild like zebra stripes, but I think a more monotone is great! I wear a solid colored top! Is your husband a fashion expert? Do you laugh at him? Maybe you should. . . It might solve the problem. Make fun of his clothes before he goes out to do something he enjoys and see how HE likes it! Tell him I told you to! {#emotions_dlg.devil2} Printed pants are fun and there is NO reason for anyone not to enjoy them!

I've been happily married for 28 years. You can keep your advice to yourself.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the coral/medallion. I mean, why not? A few years ago I bought somethings similar which have now been donated. I like the color, I like the design. I ordered the XS Regular. I think I am going to love this pair of pants. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}