Honored Contributor

Pringle of Scotland Cashmere Sweater

[ Edited ]

This is at Shopbop.  Made in the UK. Super pretty  100% Cashmere.  Looked at their site.  Great looking clothing.  But only in British Pounds (and European Union) I guess Shopbop or department stores to see their clothes.

Like everything about this sweater.

Respected Contributor

Re: Pringle of Scotland Cashmere Sweater

That's a beautiful sweater! I particularly love the color.  Until just a few years ago, I still had the Pringle of Scotland shetland wool crewnecks that my mom brought back from a trip to Ireland and Scotland way back in the 80's. They were very well made. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you look at their web site.....gorgeus clothes!  But only for the UK.  Love thier knits.  They are a luxery brand and very expesive.  One reason is the import tarrifs.  You can get them at Farfetched site too. 

Cable Knit Cardigan In Off White

Honored Contributor

Love that sweater!!

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird  Check out: WoolOvers USA dot com (on-line) for great sweaters. That's where I purchase the majority of my sweaters and silk, cotton, linen tops. Their prices are reasonable and the quality is stellar. If you have a return (I have not), they have a NYC address which saves shipping back to the UK. Customer service is amazing. Have fun looking! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Beautiful color.

Respected Contributor

It's cold here today so (for the first time this season) I pulled out a long (reversible) wool Pringle cape I bought in Scotland almost 15 years ago.  Yesterday my husband had on a Pringle sweater.

Their merchandise is pricey but it does last forever.

Respected Contributor

Very pretty sweater and I love the color.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

It's cold here today so (for the first time this season) I pulled out a long (reversible) wool Pringle cape I bought in Scotland almost 15 years ago.  Yesterday my husband had on a Pringle sweater.

Their merchandise is pricey but it does last forever.

Pricey I believe.  That sweater cost over $700.00 at Shopbop.   But this was imported from the UK.  There are now stiff tariffs on anything imported now.  Making them much higher then they were in the past.  I try to find American made clothing, but it's sometimes difficult.  Getting better, but cheap clothes from overseas (3rd world) are in the past.  They will get higher too.

Super Contributor

Color is beautiful, but this is just a plain crew neck cashmere sweater. NM has these all the time. They offer great colors and good QA cashmere.