Honored Contributor

Princess Stephanie's son Louis Ducruet is marrying Marie Chevallier today in Monaco. In the same cathedral where Princess Grace and Prince Rainier were married. And where their funerals were held.

Louis and Marie were married in a civil ceremony yesterday, Marie wore a jumpsuit by Rosa Clara. Their religious ceremony is private too, but I'm sure they will release a photo. Rosa Clara is doing that dress too.

royal-wedding-dress-rosa-clara-z.jpgvestidomarie1-z.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Grace's Grandson

The dress is very simple but beautiful and also looks comfortable!   

I loved Grace Kelly as an actress, my favorite movie, Rear Window show cased her style in clothes, so classy and elegant.  

Honored Contributor

I always feel sad about her dying way too soon.

I loved rear window tooSmiley Happy

It must be a bitter sweet time for them though she probably never knew her grandmother, but I bet wished she had.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

So sad that Princess Grace was taken too soon.  Seems this family has had its share of pain over the years.

Wishing this young couple well.

Honored Contributor

Love the simple classic lines of the jumpsuit....seems very Princess Grace.  Hope they have a long happy marriage.

Trusted Contributor

Hard to believe Princess Stephanie has a son old enough to be married.  Where does the time go?  

Trusted Contributor

Rosa Clara couture, just everything. Heart

Honored Contributor

He looks like Billy Abbott on Young and the Restless

Valued Contributor

Though the civil ceremony jumpsuit is simple and elegant, I found jumpsuits totally impractical and had never owned one in my life let alone for an important occassion.  I would be interested in her wedding attire though for her next ceremony.

Honored Contributor

@Good4u I'm interested in the cathedral ceremony gown too, still no photo. They met in Cannes and moved to the US to go to college in North Carolina. She has the most modest engagement ring that you could ever imagine for someone marrying into a royal family.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"