Respected Contributor

Princess Grace's Granddaughter Weds In Civil Ceremony

monaco wedding

charlotte-casiraghi-wedding-dress

Charlotte Casiraghi—the daughter of Caroline, Princess of Hanover and granddaughter of Princess Grace—wed film producer Dimitri Rassam in a civil ceremony at Monaco’s Prince’s Palace June 1.

The bride, who is the 11th in line to the Monegasque throne and a competitive equestrian, and model, said her vows in a short lace brocade dress with long sleeves, embellished with three bows down the front, by Saint Laurent.

Rassam is the son of French actress and model Carole Bouquet. He and Casiraghi have a 6-month-old son named Balthazar together in addition to each having a child from their previous relationships.

The couple, who have known each other for a long time, reunited in Paris over Christmas in 2016. Two years later, Rassam proposed with a pink diamond solitaire while on a family ski holiday.

Casiraghi and Rassam are set to celebrate their nuptials again with a more extravagant event in France in the coming weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Princess Grace's Granddaughter Weds In Civil Ceremony

@lmt wrote:

monaco wedding

charlotte-casiraghi-wedding-dress

Charlotte Casiraghi—the daughter of Caroline, Princess of Hanover and granddaughter of Princess Grace—wed film producer Dimitri Rassam in a civil ceremony at Monaco’s Prince’s Palace June 1.

The bride, who is the 11th in line to the Monegasque throne and a competitive equestrian, and model, said her vows in a short lace brocade dress with long sleeves, embellished with three bows down the front, by Saint Laurent.

Rassam is the son of French actress and model Carole Bouquet. He and Casiraghi have a 6-month-old son named Balthazar together in addition to each having a child from their previous relationships.

The couple, who have known each other for a long time, reunited in Paris over Christmas in 2016. Two years later, Rassam proposed with a pink diamond solitaire while on a family ski holiday.

Casiraghi and Rassam are set to celebrate their nuptials again with a more extravagant event in France in the coming weeks.

Very confusing...???

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

She is beautiful and looks like her mother.  Good genes run in that family.

Congratulations  to the couple.

Esteemed Contributor

This one was taken at the evening reception.

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Beautiful bride.  She resembles her mother.

Her father (Princess Caroline's husband) tragically died in a boating accident many years ago. 

Wishing this couple the best of luck and happiness and, most of all, safety.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

She's so beautiful and looks just like her Mother. The evening reception look is incredible. 

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

She reminds me so much of Grace Kelly in that evening reception photo. Grace and Elizabeth Taylor are my most beautiful women icons.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lmt 

Lovely couple....ahhh, so young and in love.

Balthazar is a big name for a child.  I like it, but always thought it might be good for a cat Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

She reminds me so much of Grace Kelly in that evening reception photo. Grace and Elizabeth Taylor are my most beautiful women icons.

Very beautiful women indeed!  I read that she's wearing Grace's Cartier necklace in that evening reception photo.  I'd love to see that in person.  😍

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan Oh my God

b55071e89326a5106487cdb43a92c0e0.jpg