Esteemed Contributor

Re: Princess Eugenie's Peter Pilotto Dress

I don’t care for the dress on her at all. It looks too matronly. She is young & needs to wear more modern & fitted styles.She needs a good stylist. 

Honored Contributor

You know I kind of like it, and I think it looks good on her. I do think it looks much better belted.......

Honored Contributor

I think it looks fabulous on her, and is a beautiful dress.  Something just made for a princess!  I love the shorter length under it, it is age appropriate.

I don't see anything I'd change about it.  It's a beautiful, not too done up but fabulous look.  

Super Contributor

@Reilley wrote:

@Vivian 

Plese show your face so we may see what you judge as a great beauty.

I agree.  It was a terribly rude thing to say that "they are not great beauties".  

Honored Contributor

@GraceLady wrote:

@Reilley wrote:

@Vivian 

I agree.  It was a terribly rude thing to say that "they are not great beauties".  

Wait a minute.  She expressed an opinion.  It wasn't the nicest thing one could say, but is it really "rude" to express an opinion on a forum?  I don't think she bashed them, she might not have said what I would have said, but is it really out of line?

It is a negative opinion, but does it really fall into the category of mean or rude or bashing?  

Is it not ok to say anything negative now?  To me it's an opinion and something that as Americans we have the right to express.  Whether or not I like it, or support it, I don't think it deserves to be scolded.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@GraceLady wrote:

@Reilley wrote:

@Vivian 

Wait a minute.  She expressed an opinion.  It wasn't the nicest thing one could say, but is it really "rude" to express an opinion on a forum?  I don't think she bashed them, she might not have said what I would have said, but is it really out of line?

It is a negative opinion, but does it really fall into the category of mean or rude or bashing?  

Is it not ok to say anything negative now?  To me it's an opinion and something that as Americans we have the right to express.  Whether or not I like it, or support it, I don't think it deserves to be scolded.  

I agree @Sooner .  I don't think the comment was a rude comment.  She stated an opinion.  I may not agree with her opinion, but there's nothing wrong with stating such.  There should not be scolding going on if someone doesn't like what another person said. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t think @Vivian  was rude at all. She stated her opinion of which she’s entitled.We are supposed to be friends here.We can agree to disagree without calling eachother names.

I enjoy reading her posts.IMO she has never been rude.

Trusted Contributor

I don't like it for me, as I'm not a metallics person.  

I don't think it's that flattering on her either.  It looks like she's wearing aluminum foil and cellophane wrap.