Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Charlotte's First day of School

Absolutely adorable in her very proper uniform.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ @I put my money away long time ago.Last movie I watched was Titanic.

Kate does look beautiful and the children are adorable.They are always perfectly presented.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ @I put my money away long time ago.Last movie I watched was Titanic.

Kate does look beautiful and the children are adorable.They are always perfectly presented.

@dex .  Good for you. Hope the tv is not turned on either except for news. 

And I am a big Royal fan, especially the Queen who actually works as do our people who are in the industry.

Honored Contributor

Charlotte looks so much like the Queen at her age, IMO:

Princess Charlotte

The Queen at her age:

The Queen as a child  in 1930 when she was around 4 years old, the same age as Charlotte

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@dex wrote:

@dex .  Good for you. Hope the tv is not turned on either except for news. 

And I am a big Royal fan, especially the Queen who actually works as do our people who are in the industry.

Unfortunately I do watch discovery channel and sprinkle in the q and news programs

Honored Contributor

Kate obviously chose the dress to color coordinate with the children's uniforms. It's perfect. The kids are starting school very young, Charlotte is only four. I wonder why
Honored Contributor

So cute.  My goodness how quickly time flies.  My nephew sent me photos of my darling little great niece's first day.  She's like a grandchild to me because I babysat her for one day a week for a couple of years.  I cannot believe she started first grade already.  She wanted a "fluffy" dress for the first day, she's a real girly girl.  Her mom dressed her in a black and white polka dot dress with black maryjanes and white ankle socks.  I like that today it's the custom for both parents to take the kids to school for first day.  The parents stayed for an hour so I have pictures of her hugging her best friend.   

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Kate obviously chose the dress to color coordinate with the children's uniforms. It's perfect. The kids are starting school very young, Charlotte is only four. I wonder why

@Pearlee my Granddaughter did Pre-K last year at 4 and it was all day long and all week.  This year is the Kindergarten year and already has had a bit of homework.  My son texted me a photo of her doing it at the kitchen table like always made him. Boy did I feel ancient.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Both children are darling and I love Kate's dress  but she really is getting too thin.  I think she'd look much better if she put on a little weight.  In that dress she has no hips and looks like a stick.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I like the uniforms too.

Charlotte's face looks so much like her grandmother's to me.

I mean her great-grandmothers,  the Queen.Woman Happy  

@on the bay - I think so too! Charlotte looks more like her dad than William does IMO. And she definitely is a mini Queen Elizabeth. I'll bet she has a "feisty" (meant in a good way) personality like her great-grandmother too! Smiley Happy