Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Charlotte's First day of School

@lmt -

Thank you for posting these sweet pictures and story.

I loved the mention of how the school values kindness as well as academic success.Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@lmt 

A wonderful way to start my day!

The children are just precious.  Both grown so much!

Kate would likely look good taking out the trash Cat Happy

A beautiful family, indeed.

Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the uniforms too.

Charlotte's face looks so much like her grandmother's to me.

I mean her great-grandmothers,  the Queen.Woman Happy  

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

So much class.

And here we have Hollywood, a disgrace.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie   and the Kardashians (sorry I could not help myself)

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

So much class.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

A lovely, lovely family!  The children are so sweet and adorable looking!  Kate is a knockout!  She looks fabulous, her hair is lush, bouncy and a crowning glory.  I love the color, too.  She can do no wrong.

Honored Contributor

I was curious about the cost of Kate's dress, but of course it's already sold out and gone from the website.    Anyone know?

Beautiful family.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

So much class.

@Imaoldhippie.  Well, I will say that Hollywood supports themselves, makes tons of money that supports lots of industries and people, tv and movies here is a very popular forum.

The British taxpayers have to support the whole Royal Family who have many homes, servants,etc.etc. And have had many,many, disgraceful happenings in their midst. 

Hollywood is hated for one thing. People need to remember the great thing about our country is freedom! And that includes the vote.

So remember, if they are so disgraceful, get rid of your tv and do not go to the movies. As they say, money where your mouth is. Rant over.

Honored Contributor

What a great day especially with them all together after Kate missing George's first day two years ago.  I see more of Prince William in Charlotte than I ever have in other photos.  I got tickled thinking how precious it would be if Charlotte had an after photo of her first day like so many worn out frazzled  young children do.  That would be so touching.Heart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I was curious about the cost of Kate's dress, but of course it's already sold out and gone from the website.    Anyone know?

Beautiful family.

Just read on the below article on the Fox site with some of these same photos that Kate's dress cost $265.00 @software 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/princess-charlotte-first-day-school-prince-george-kate-middlet...

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."