Respected Contributor

Prince William and Kate join the Queen at church at Sandringham today

[ Edited ]

the Duchess of Cambridge was wearing a teal-ish blue coat she premiered on her trip to Norwayimage.png last year.  the matching headband appears to be a new touch.

image.png

Camilla and the Duke of Edinburgh were not there - but perhaps had health issues. no sign of Harry and Meghan. i saw no mention of the Prince of Wales nor a picture either.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Prince William and Kate join the Queen at church at Sandringham today

Kate's style is always so dated, matronly and boring. The queen is the queen. Hate her clothes and accessories, but, they're so her.  Love so much of Meghan's clothes. She, usually, looks sleek, modern and youthful (but, not too young). YMMV

Regular Contributor

ILTH: "Kate's style is always so dated, matronly and boring. The queen is the queen. Hate her clothes and accessories, but, they're so her.  Love so much of Meghan's clothes. She, usually, looks sleek, modern and youthful (but, not too young)".YMMV

Please, your comment is so transparent. 

Trusted Contributor

@firestorm

Please, your comment is so transparent. 

Uh... yeah, it is. I'm expressing my taste in clothes. What are you expressing?

Honored Contributor

I like Kate’s clothes. And I,love the way the Queen dresses. What I don’t like about Kate is her hair. Old fashioned hairdo too long and pulled back in the front.

Respected Contributor

Kate in this coat  last February - in a "family" way with Prince Louis - with Crown-Princess of Norway

image.png

Honored Contributor

I think they are both lovely young women.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting these photos of the royals. I love looking at their fashions and seeing their beautiful smiles.

@ms traditional

Honored Contributor

I love that Kate dresses like an adult, smart, sophisticated, powerful woman.  We have far too many air-head hoochie girls in the news.

Maybe this will counteract some of that and make adult, smart, sophisticated powerful women a role model again for young women who are smart and might want to grow up to be adult, powerful, women with class and grace.  Not cheap looking women who can only gain attention by making spectacles of themselves. 

If women really want a place at the table and a voice in what makes the world go around, it's time they woke up and realized what it takes to do it. I don't know where that concept went so off the rails. 

Honored Contributor

I think Kate always looks elegant and so chic. She reminds me of Grace Kelly