Honored Contributor

Re: Prince William Ups His Fashion Game

@Katcat1 wrote:

Princess Beatrice looks like a deer ran in front of her.  Lady Kitty looks upscale and lovely in her black dress.

@Katcat1   I don't think we can help the way we are born.  Please.  This young lady has suffered enough criticism just through her parents.  Let's not give into villifying her looks based on her parents' character.  We can help the way behave and I think she does.  We cannot help the way we look at birth nor the family into which we were born.  

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I feel a bit sorry for Beatrice. I don't think she photographs very well. I have seen her in other photos, and she looked far better. I don't think that is a very good picture of Kitty, either. I think she is prettier than that

She sort of looks like Tory  Spelling in this picture

@cherry 

I know this is a bit old but I totally agree with you.  And I don't think we could do any worse than to disparage Beatrice at a time when her parents have behaved so badly,  yet she and Eugenia seem to want to do for the monarchy and never act in a sordid manner nor pitch fits or act accusatory.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Princess Beatrice wore a Cynthia Rowley dress and Zara boots

20972456-7682021-Prince_William_was_joined_by_-1-1.jpg

Those scary eyes.  They probably glow in the dark.  She always has those deer caught in the headlights eyes in photos.

What a mean comment.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

beatrice.jpg

She always looks spooked to me.

I am not saying that this is the case for Beatrice but it appears she may have thyroid issues. Her eyes are indicative of hyper-thyroidism. Many different medical conditions cause an unusual appearance. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Looks like me when eye surgeon dilated my eyes 40,000 times during

my cataract/astigmatism correction

Valued Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

beatrice.jpg

She always looks spooked to me.

I am not saying that this is the case for Beatrice but it appears she may have thyroid issues. Her eyes are indicative of hyper-thyroidism. Many different medical conditions cause an unusual appearance. 

I agree.  If the medical condition is not caught in time bulging eyes can be a result.  I was fortunate enough in my own case that it was caught before this happened to me. Leave the poor woman alone.  

Respected Contributor

Don't like that look for him at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Princess Beatrice looks like a deer ran in front of her.  Lady Kitty looks upscale and lovely in her black dress.

@Katcat1 

OK, that comment was not nice, but I definitely laughed out loud after reading it.