Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Charles, Duchess of Cornwall and Princess Anne At The Queen's Garden Party

@Bri369 wrote:

They all look very nice.

Princess Anne is more attractive now than when she was a younger woman, IMO.

I think Princess Anne was quite attractive when she was younger, then she became sort of school marm-ish.

Image result for young princess anne

Respected Contributor

Re: Prince Charles, Duchess of Cornwall and Princess Anne At The Queen's Garden Party

I thought Princess Anne looked so pretty, all three of them looked great!  The Queen's Garden Party looks like fun!  

Honored Contributor

Anne looks lovely.  She probably has stylist now or new one because lately she has been looking lovely and sophisticated.  They all look happy and relaxed.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with everyone...Princess Anne looks the best that I've seen her in decades!  Looks like she finally got a stylist that knows how to bring out the best look for her.  I love her outfit!  The hat is so pretty!

ETA:  Her outfit looks like something you'd see on Downton Abbey.  Loved the styles on that show!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon she does look beautiful in those photos.

Honored Contributor

There really are many photos back in Princess Anne's younger days where she was quite beautiful.  Looks now as regal as her dear Mum.  Charles looks like he just stepped out of the past days of old England.  He appears so so happy with his life and love of his family.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

I would love to attend a garden party at Buckingham Palace!  It would be fun and exciting to dress for such an awesome event. And to be able to meet the royals, as I am already obsessed with the royal family.  I can only imagine how much work goes into an event like this. The staff at the Palace do an amazing job at all the garden parties.  Tea, anyone?  

Honored Contributor

Anne looks a lot more like Charles as she's gotten older.

Valued Contributor

Who cares? Not our country, not our fashion.

Honored Contributor

I care and so do other people. It seems you never miss one, for someone who isn't interested. When I am not interested I scroll past