Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Charles, Duchess of Cornwall and Princess Anne At The Queen's Garden Party

Anne usually dresses very tweedy and horsey.  She looks so pretty in these pictures.  Where's Queenie?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Prince Charles, Duchess of Cornwall and Princess Anne At The Queen's Garden Party

@Kachina624 wrote:

Anne usually dresses very tweedy and horsey.  She looks so pretty in these pictures.  Where's Queenie?

@Kachina624   

Each year, Queen Elizabeth hosts up to three garden parties on the grounds of Buckingham Palace, as well as one at the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Scotland.
But for her first party of the season, the Queen asked son Prince Charles to step in as host. The monarch, 93, has been slowly handing over certain royal duties to senior members of the royal family over the past few years. She’s given several of her patronages to Prince William, Prince Harry and the Duchess of Cambridge, and Charles has begun attending many events in place of his mother.

Respected Contributor

They all look very nice and I like the smiles...they seem really genuine!

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   

Each year, Queen Elizabeth hosts up to three garden parties on the grounds of Buckingham Palace, as well as one at the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Scotland.
But for her first party of the season, the Queen asked son Prince Charles to step in as host. The monarch, 93, has been slowly handing over certain royal duties to senior members of the royal family over the past few years. She’s given several of her patronages to Prince William, Prince Harry and the Duchess of Cambridge, and Charles has begun attending many events in place of his mother.

@lmt.  Thanks for your reply.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think Anne isn't photogenic, and when they can capture her, as she really looks, she is still quite a lovely woman. She has always had a wonderful figure, and this outfit is really kind to her

Camilla is always dressed so beautifully. She has a knack  for buying things that suit her

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Why does anyone care???

I think it is still a free will choice to care about those whom we ourselves choose. Has that changed without someone telling me?

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt 

That aquamarine looks like an ice cube!  Wowza,

Love the hats!  Wouldn't it be fun to attend something like that?

I love the civility of it.  Everyone surely has a good time.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I think Anne isn't photogenic, and when they can capture her, as she really looks, she is still quite a lovely woman. She has always had a wonderful figure, and this outfit is really kind to her

Camilla is always dressed so beautifully. She has a knack  for buying things that suit her

I notice Camilla wears white quite often.  It really suits her.

Honored Contributor

They all look very nice.

Princess Anne is more attractive now than when she was a younger woman, IMO.

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

Why does anyone care???

I think it is still a free will choice to care about those whom we ourselves choose. Has that changed without someone telling me?

Only around these forums apparently. I don't understand posting things like why does anyone care-if I don't care about something I just bypass it without saying a word.

I've never seen Princess Anne look that good, honestly. Camilla must have a stylist, she looks so good lately too. That aquamarine that Princess Anne is wearing is so gorgeous.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"