Esteemed Contributor

To high for me. Close to $50 with tax and postage. Won't pay over $30plus. Anyway no room for what I have now.

Valued Contributor

I was at the mall this weekend and prices are higher everywhere. 

Honored Contributor

I was at Lord and Taylor yesterday and the casual tops started at $59 there was nothing less

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Glad I don't need any thing in clothing -even have  a new never worn winter coat hangs for 3 or 4 years..  I'm putting my $ in stocking my big freezer for winter before the prices of beef, etc., skyrockets.

Food - 1st priority!

Honored Contributor

Because of the higher prices for clothes, I'm trying to stay away from trendy or hi-fashion pieces. I'm stickin' to the classics and I'm choosing them wisely.

Honored Contributor

I buy Tee shirts at JCrew.  They last for more than a season.  I buy 75% off Dillard's name brand items at the end of season (casual blouses, etc) and wear them next year.  I do invest in nice clothes but careful what I spend on casual.  

Honored Contributor

I just got an order from LandsEnd ... lots of reduced prices and excellent quality.  Six shirts on sale were about the same price as two at regular retail.

JCP is another place to get decent quality at good prices.  Lots of sales.  I can't remember when the last time I paid full retail for anything at JCP!

CHico's always has sales.  I get emails almost every day offering a discount.  Most of my purchases are sales prices ... rarely pay full retail unless it's something "special."

Even Blair ... average quality - great prices for everyday casual stuff.  I just got some pants from them that were less than $9 per pair ... marked down and a discount on top of that.

--------------------------------------

ETA:  I just got an LTS top from LOGO for $21.86 (inc. shipping) reg. $59.75

No complaints from me about prices .... anywhere!

Respected Contributor

The high prices have helped me to be more discerning with my purchases.  I think a little longer before I hit the "submit order" button.  It helps me to remember that I don't "need" any more clothes.  I already have something in my wardrobe that is the equivalent of pretty much everything they show any more.