Respected Contributor

OMG is this a bunch of junior high school girls. If someone doesn’t agree with your opinion then you have a little hissing fit.

Honored Contributor

Lori has been on QVC for ten years.  That's a long time for someone to be associated with a shopping network if her items were not selling.  And to not care for her style is one thing but when you take down her items for the price tag, well that says her items caught your eye but you can't afford the price tag so you retaliate with the usual "ugly" comments.

Honored Contributor

If anyone doesn't like the prices, then just shop elsewhere! There are a lot of other online stores out there competing for your business. 

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I do shop elsewhere.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Lori has been on QVC for ten years.  That's a long time for someone to be associated with a shopping network if her items were not selling.  And to not care for her style is one thing but when you take down her items for the price tag, well that says her items caught your eye but you can't afford the price tag so you retaliate with the usual "ugly" comments.

Well, let me say I've spent an excess of $3000 on a handbag several times in my life, so I can afford Logo fashions.  I have found some of her items cute and some of her items dreadful.  One example of cute in the show last night was A354579 for $82.00.  PLEASE, this is NOT an $82.00 top, if it were $42 I would buy it in multiples, but $82 + S&H & tax, nope.  I purchased one ridiculously priced Logo item, a pair of fringed shorts last year.  Beyond that, I will not spend money on overpriced stuff, such as what is increasingly being offered.  If you want to, fine, but it's not because I cannot afford it.

Respected Contributor
I like it and rarely think my LOGO items are overpriced.
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

yes, crazy to concern about a price of something you don't like.   

@TheMemphisVette   Yes indeed!  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I am not a LOGO fan, but a year or two ago (I've forgotten) I needed a longer t-shirt to go under a blouse that I didn't realize was completely see through.  I wanted a particular color, and found a LOGO one that was perfect.  So I made my first, and so far, only LOGO purchase.

I have to say that I was really pleasantly surprised at the quality of this t-shirt.  It was much better than I expected.  I really thought it would be something that I'd toss at the end of the season I bought if for, but I was wrong.  

I probably won't ever buy anything full priced from LOGO, and I don't like the excessive layering that Lori seems to prefer (two layers--tops--are good for me) but the good quality of my purchased made me look at the clothes with a different eye.

Honored Contributor

One LOGO  item that I just love, I can afford, but I'm philosophically opposed to spending over $270 on something that I can make a similar item  fairly easily, for less than $100.  Besides - I'm making it in colors I prefer - already have the yarn.

It's the faux fur reversible. 

Honored Contributor

@Maloyo wrote:

I am not a LOGO fan, but a year or two ago (I've forgotten) I needed a longer t-shirt to go under a blouse that I didn't realize was completely see through.  I wanted a particular color, and found a LOGO one that was perfect.  So I made my first, and so far, only LOGO purchase.

I have to say that I was really pleasantly surprised at the quality of this t-shirt.  It was much better than I expected.  I really thought it would be something that I'd toss at the end of the season I bought if for, but I was wrong.  

I probably won't ever buy anything full priced from LOGO, and I don't like the excessive layering that Lori seems to prefer (two layers--tops--are good for me) but the good quality of my purchased made me look at the clothes with a different eye.

@Maloyo   As a fan of this brand, I'm happy you were pleased with your purchase.   I'd just like to comment, since you appear to be fairly new, that most of us who post in the LOGO subforum don't layer the clothes except for needing to wear something underneath a cardigan, as you would with any cardigan.  I own a ton of LOGO and that is almost the only time I layer pieces.  They can certainly be used as stand-alones, as most of us in that forum use them.

If you are interested in it, the LOGO subforum is under My Favorite Brand to the left of the board.  If you do join us there, you'll probably end up buying more!  LOL   We "enable" each other to buy LOGO!