Honored Contributor

No, I don't do daily price inventories.  

Honored Contributor

Any way they can make a buck. 

I have never understood raising clearance prices. If it’s on clearance then IMO the item should stay at that price, and even possibly be reduced further as time passes. 

Respected Contributor

IMHO I think a 'free shipping day' would be the best way to increase sales. 

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

No, I don't do daily price inventories.  

@chrystaltree

Okay then.

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed an increase of 50 cents to an IM top I have on my waitlist.  This is in addition to an earlier increase of 50 cents for shipping.  Just a dollar, right?  But, I had purchased this T-shirt (love) before.  A year or so ago, I paid $4.00 less plus 50 cents less for shipping.  II thought $37.50 or so for a T-shirt was high, but it is a Pima cotton shirt, and I totally love it.  So, I purchased it again at a higher price, but no shipping.  It was about the same price.  Anyway, it is probably silly for me to buy yet another of these shirts since I have more than one.  But, I will not purchase again unless the price is reduced or S&H is not charged.  Not sure if the Q will notice, but I will.

Trusted Contributor
I noticed a few items on my wish list have increased by a dollar or two. What's really strange is a skirt That was on clearance yesterday, is at full price today
Honored Contributor

There was another 'Phase 2' tariff increase effective on 1/1. Lots of items, including apparel, are on the list.