Trusted Contributor

Re: Prices on the fashions are out of sight

I agree also.  The quality of QVC is above the rest...like HSN !

No doubt.

Respected Contributor

Suggest waiting for clearance or as-is offerings.  I often will sort by 'price - low to high" to get to the bottom, and go up from there.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@princesess wrote:

EXCHANGES SHOULD HAVE ALWAYS  BEEN FREE!

@princesess,Like the way you think, Girl!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@princesess wrote:

Exchanges HAVE to be free because all the items I've looked at lately ( like A297723 jeans!) have NO measurements listed! I guess I gotta guess and that's been ? with sizing . That's why free exchanges.

Respected Contributor

If you live in Maryland it's tax free week.  I ordered two new Denim & Company tops the one with the roll sleeves and I was charged no tax.  

Respected Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@princesess wrote:

Exchanges HAVE to be free because all the items I've looked at lately ( like A297723 jeans!) have NO measurements listed! I guess I gotta guess and that's been ? with sizing . That's why free exchanges.

This new practice of no measurements is NUTS and on items like that I won't be guessing/ordering for sure.  I also noticed that online they don't have the measurements but sometimes they will put up a live graphic of measurements....odd...do they want more exchanges/returns???  It's madness!!

Honored Contributor

@MKR14I totally agree with you.  Hopefully since QVC recently purchased HSN, they will leave the way they are structured alone.  I, too, am retired so look for reasonable prices.  I shop JJill as they have really nice tees and tops and great sales.  Denim & Co. has gone up too much.  It's suppose to be a basic clothing brand and now $40 for a top or $37 - come on who wants to pay that?  This year I purchased my summer tees from JJill that were on sales plus 30% off discount.  I always say and it's true, you get more bees when you give honey.  HeartCat Wink

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@princesess wrote:

This new practice of no measurements is NUTS and on items like that I won't be guessing/ordering for sure.  I also noticed that online they don't have the measurements but sometimes they will put up a live graphic of measurements....odd...do they want more exchanges/returns???  It's madness!!

@tsavorite  Are these items future TSVs?  They never post the measurements on them until it's first presented on-air.  Who know why? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

buy them on eBay at a fraction of the price. There are tons new with tags!!!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@princesess wrote:

@tsavorite  Are these items future TSVs?  They never post the measurements on them until it's first presented on-air.  Who know why? 

@Kachina624 No I saw items like IM jeans and Hot in Hollywood jeans where the click here measurements were not posted and they even didn't show a live graphic presenting the jeans.  It was on that fashion day awhile back.  I sure hope this isn't something they are going to begin doing on everything.