Frequent Contributor
I recently taped and watched several of these two shows and was literally taken aback at the high prices! Oh my goodness, no longer at all budget friendly even for a tee and some look so dowdy! What ever happened? Isaac M’s prices are almost reasonable I’m comparison.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Prices on QF and Denim&Co

I agree with you.

I buy IM, Lisa Rinna, Kim/Belle and Renee/Attitude. I always buy when the price on their items are reduced. I've never paid over $40 for a single item.

I refuse to buy from D&C or QF anymore. They are way over priced for what they are offering. 

Honored Contributor

I agree the prices are at an all time high, I have to be sure the item I want won't go on sale for me to pay full price. I've said this many times before, the Q does not have the bargains they used to

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with you.

I buy IM, Lisa Rinna, Kim/Belle and Renee/Attitude. I always buy when the price on their items are reduced. I've never paid over $40 for a single item.

I refuse to buy from D&C or QF anymore. They are way over priced for what they are offering. 

@jnb0903   Keep in mind that the price of cotton has soared and most clothing is manufactured in China.  We are now subsidizing tariffs on good imported from that country, which includes clothing.  I also refuse to subsidize Lisa Rinn

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 

True about the cotton prices. 

I've noticed some folks seem to not care for LR but never really asked why. I figure she just has a personality that rubs people the wrong way? 

Honored Contributor

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise 

I read the article and I will re-read it after supper.

I know a lot of people have mentioned tariffs and higher cost. What I don't understand is, if the tariff makes everything so much more expensive, why not move back over to making it here in America? 

If QF was made in the USA and the price stayed around the higher end that they are at now, would people be more willing to pay that higher price? 

It's certainly interesting but isn't IM, Attitude/Renee, etc.. also made in China? If so, then how are they besting the prices of QF and D&C?

Thanks for sharing that article and that website! I'll be saving it to read through. ☺️

Honored Contributor

@jnb0903 wrote:

@Kachina624 

True about the cotton prices. 

I've noticed some folks seem to not care for LR but never really asked why. I figure she just has a personality that rubs people the wrong way? 

@jnb0903.  Most people base their opinions of her based on her obscene posts on social media, especially those describing certain women who are not a thin as she is.  She has a filthy mouth.

Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 

Oohh. That's not good! I don't use Facebook so I didn't know. 

I'll have to check it out. 

I remembered her from way back in the day as Billie on Dool! Lol 

I don't really care about the Hollywood stuff or reality shows so never knew much about her. 

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise   Thanks for posting this article, which I have not seen.  I expected more manufacturing to shift to other countries but it doesn't seem to have happened.  It would take years to build facilities and train a work force to do that work in the US since neither now exists.