Visitor

Prices of attitudes by Renee

80 dollars for a tunic set. Seems kinda pricey. Maybe it's just me.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Prices of attitudes by Renee

Especially when it looks like Pj's !    

( I love WWC  btw. )

Esteemed Contributor

I think we're paying for all her trips to her hair stylist!!  Way over-priced...we're not talking cashmere!!

Honored Contributor

I've noticed all the designer clothing and especially the tops have all gone up in price since LOGO tops are so high priced. Renee's tops unless their tees are just under 50 dollars. I'll stick with D&Co. and that line certainly isn't low priced anymore either.

Honored Contributor

I just canceled an order I placed earlier because I decided it was too pricey for an elastic tee shirt. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

not a fan of renee or her fashions.  i'm sure they work for a lot of people, but not me.

Super Contributor

I bought a pair of her white leggings. They are thin enough you can see right thru them.  I should have sent them back.  I guess I will use them for lounge wear around the house.

Valued Contributor

Don't care for most of her items. She lost me when, after touting her clothes that don't need shapewear (and said in a most derogatory manner), she now has a line of shapewear. The credibility just isn't there.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried a few of her things, but have largely given up. One top snagged within five minutes of putting it on. The leggings are hit or miss, sometimes thick, sometimes thin and see through. For the most part, I find her prices to bed too high for the quality received.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I've had very good luck with Renee's bottoms.  I've only tried two tops but neither were something I loved.  I have always thought her prices were pretty good in the past.  Haven't seen any recent shows.