Super Contributor

$40+ for a pair of pull on short is ridiculous.  I used to get a pair of Modal/ French Terry shorts at Walmart for $12.  Why are prices on QVC so insanely high? 

Super Contributor

My mom was looking for some tops in a D&C show last night.  Not only were they unattractive, they were outrageously expensive.  Went on Boscov's website and I found her a bunch of tops for a fraction of the price.  And free shipping to boot.  

Honored Contributor

The only way the prices come down is if no one buys them at that price. Definitely pays to shop around. 

Honored Contributor

The only place to buy Q fashions is on ebay, I do all the time for a fraction of their prices. 

Honored Contributor

@TW wrote:

$40+ for a pair of pull on short is ridiculous.  I used to get a pair of Modal/ French Terry shorts at Walmart fo@@r $12.  Why are prices on QVC so insanely high? 

@TW    I don't know except the price of nothing is going down.  Perhaps you should turn off the TV and head over to Walmart.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@TW 

Did you catch the "chastisement" from Antonella this morning directed to people complaining about prices?  It was during the GILI show.  

A real turn-off.  Actually surprised at her outburst.  

-------------------------------------

@TW wrote:

$40+ for a pair of pull on short is ridiculous.  I used to get a pair of Modal/ French Terry shorts at Walmart for $12.  Why are prices on QVC so insanely high? 

Esteemed Contributor

I did not catch her comment.  I did hear a host talk about how wonderful the price was for a Denim & Co. sweater -- $50 plus S&H, I think.  I didn't think it was a great bargain.  But, today it is up to $60 today.  

While I like some items (not as many as I used to). the prices plus lack of need have reduced my orders quite a bit.

Contributor

I received an email from Christopher Banks with an offer of 50% off entire website and free shipping.   Ordered on a Monday and my nine pieces arrived on Thursday!  Got some great shorts and capris!  Will start shopping their stores now!

i ordered two tops on April 30th from QVC and still waiting....ridiculous!!!  

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@TW 

Did you catch the "chastisement" from Antonella this morning directed to people complaining about prices?  It was during the GILI show.  

@TW wrote:

What did Ant say?

I see too many items priced $50+.  Too much for everyday clothing.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@TW 

@TW wrote:

@ALRATIBA  - Please elaborate and tell us what Antonella said.  Is she reading the forums and addressing the complaints on the forum or how did she know about people complaining about pricing?  She must be reading the forums?   I'm surprised the producers would allow an outburst.