Trusted Contributor

Re: Price increasing across the board. Check your wish list.

Wow, just checked my wish list, and yes at least 80% of my list increased $1-3. Clearance and reg price.
Respected Contributor

The QVC price on a necklace I have been wanting for about a month went up 2$.

Valued Contributor

Re: PriceCheck this out! increasing across the board. Check your wish list.

[ Edited ]

Today I received Clark Boat Shoes which I ordered on 5/27.

They are way to wide. I was going to check if they had them in a narrow width. When I went to the item # page, I notice the price is now $77.00! I paid $49.98!!

Is this for real?? $27.00 difference? I was going for an exchange if they had a narrow. I see they don't offer in a narrow width, so they are going back.

I am shocked they raised the price $27.00!

Wow!

Boat shoes

Respected Contributor

This is ridicilous! I urge everyone who is on Facebook to post there about the increase. I do not believe TPTB sees, or cares what is posted here. I believe Facebook gets much more attention with feedback like this. 

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

This is ridicilous! I urge everyone who is on Facebook to post there about the increase. I do not believe TPTB sees, or cares what is posted here. I believe Facebook gets much more attention with feedback like this. 

You are so right about that.  Everyone at some point checks FB.  I still can't believe that the clearance items went up.  I really have never seen that before and I do alot of shopping.  Isnt the reason for clearance is to get sell it at a low price?  

Regular Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
So? The price of eggs and butter and gas and a Starbucks latte went up too.

This is true, prices rise on most items often, but the Starbucks latte I'm buying today was not sitting on the shelf for a month. 

I see no reason for Clearance pricing to increase other than wanting to fleece the customer.  That is just BAD business practice.

Respected Contributor

Kohl’s and Macy’s adjust their pricing every week. Every week there’s a different sale, sometimes there’s a coupon, sometimes there’s a promotion sometimes there’s Kohl’s cash. It varies all the time. It varies on their house brands and private label items the most. I don’t see anyone fussing about why the price of Croft & Barrow T-shirt’s is sometimes $12 and sometimes $6 or Tommy Hilfiger Hans towels can be anywhere from $3.99 to $9.99.
Contributor

I just checked my six wish list items and all but one have increased in price.  Being a cynic, I think I know what QVC is up to....Has anyone seen the little blurbs on tv where Mary says they have a special surprise for us this coming Monday?  As soon as I saw it, I thought to myself "They're going to have a free ship day!".  I was planning on purchasing some of the items on my wishlist, if so.  Now I think they raised the prices just to cover their losses on a free ship day!

Anyway, I am so discouraged with QVC lately.  I've shopped here for 25 years or more, and in all that time, they've not done one thing to reward my loyalty.  I'm beginning to wonder why I still shop here???  I like some of the designers, but honestly, the prices have been rising so much faster than the cost of living that I feel like QVC is just taking advantage of its' shoppers.  Greedy, Greedy, Greedy!

Respected Contributor

@SouthernFried

Yep.  Free Ship.  I was thinking that too.  

Honored Contributor

What is the logic of raising the prices on clearance items?! Did they change their minds, and decide to UN-clear them?!

Apparently they prefer to leave these items in the warehouse to take up valuable space. Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~