Respected Contributor

Price change on Clearance items

I think this has been mentioned before but I think it's been a while ago, sorry. So I received a Denim and Co top today (USPS delivered on Sunday !) A391201 was the item #, very nice top that was on clearance for $18.78 Love it ! So I go to my account to check other items and decided to look this one up again, thinking about purchasing a second one. Well the price has gone up to $19.71 with a new item # of A388951. What the heck ?  I know there has been mention of changes in prices and I know this is not much but to change the item number ?  I also know that QVC can change prices when they want to but I just thought wow !  At least I got it for a few pennies less  Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Price change on Clearance items

@Goodie2shoes I'll take your word that they have changed price, but they have not changed the item number.  This item comes in petites and regulars.  When this happens, QVC usually assigns an item number that covers all sizes, and then separate item numbers for the petites and the regulars, and the talls if they have that.  I order petites a lot, and have noticed this practice.

A391201 is the overall number.

A388951 is the number for petite sizes.

A388947 is the number for regular sizes.

Pretty tunic! You got a good deal.

They also do this numbering stuff with the colors of NYDJ jeans.  I guess it has something to do with their tracking needs.

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe  wrote:

I'll take your word that they have changed price, but they have not changed the item number.  This item comes in petites and regulars.  When this happens, QVC usually assigns an item number that covers all sizes, and then separate item numbers for the petites and the regulars, and the talls if they have that.  I order petites a lot, and have noticed this practice.

A391201 is the overall number.

A388951 is the number for petite sizes.

A388947 is the number for regular sizes.

Pretty tunic! You got a good deal.

Thanks, I went back to check the numbers again and on my order check out page from the 8/25 order date the order # was A391201 for a petite small top and that's the number Jane gave in the video presentation. I checked again and it gives the item # A388951 now with price change to $19.71 but it only states regular size so I placed a order for a size small and the order check out page gave the item# as A388951. (I canceled the order) no plan to order a second one just wanted to see what # came up.  So maybe when I ordered they did have a petite order # and now they only have reg sizes left length wise ? Oh well I do like the top and yes a good deal. Thanks again

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes I am a little confused by your response.

Just to make sure you know, petite small is available in 4 colors, but not the black.  I entered the regular number in the search bar and there was a link to regular AND petite.  But if you don't see petites, just enter the petite number in the search bar or click here:

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Petite-Printed-Jersey-Tunic-with-Tie-Waist.product.A388951.html?pro...

Enjoy your blouse!