Contributor

Have you noticed that prices for the same items have taken an increase?  In addition to the 50 cent incre4ase in postage, I went to order another JR blouse that I had ordered last month, and it had gone from $65 to $68.50.  I have noticed this for other items as well.  If the items are in the inventory, I wish tyhat they would keep the same price until depleted.  Just saying!Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I noticed it.  I posted about it a few weeks ago.  

Honored Contributor

Do you know of any merchants who wait until inventory is depleted on an item before increasing price?  A nice thought, but I can't think of many, if any, who do that.

Respected Contributor

Prices everywhere go up and up and up. QVC is no different.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

@Krimpette Actually only QVC increases prices on old inventory.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Price Increase!

[ Edited ]

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

@Krimpette Actually only QVC increases prices on old inventory.

@Peaches McPhee @Krimpette Yes, prices are up everywhere, but most retailers these increases only to pertain to the newest items in their inventory.  Most tend to start lowering the prices on inventory which has been in the store for 3 to 4 months.  That said, I assume @Bullyeye original post is making the point @NJgirl 1205 cuts to about raising prices on old inventory.  Other retailers may increase the price on something they reorder, but in those instances if you compare the SKU numbers to the older inventory you can see they are not from the same manufacturing run. 

Esteemed Contributor

Watch for the Shipping increase soon! It's coming your way. Smiley Wink

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

How do you know it isn't a reorder ,of the same item, and they had to pay more for it? Of course they are going to pass the costs on to the consumer