Super Contributor
Recently saw a D&Co jacket purchased 5 weeks ago is now $20+ less. Thought maybe too late since purchase was over 30 days ago, but called to inquire. Was told time frame for price adjustment is 48 hours. I told her (nicely) I had received price adjustments in past for items purchased weeks prior. Sometimes I think it depends on who you speak with...or maybe this is a new policy? Customer Service rep didn't have an answer.
Honored Contributor

@Justshop    The timeframe for a price adjustment is 30 days from date of purchase.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I would not be at all surprised if they changed the 30 days to 48 hours.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I would not be at all surprised if they changed the 30 days to 48 hours.  

@chrystaltree    That's impossible.  You can't claim an adjustment until the item ships and they rarely ship that fast.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thirty days is not too bad.  I always check my QVC purchases for a month afterwards, and lately I have received a few small price adjustments.

ShopHQ only gives store credit now--no more cash back.  

NM only gives ten days and Saks only seven.  Once I told Saks I would return and rebuy an item if they did not honor an adjustment (two weeks afterwards--hundreds of dollars of reduction), and they did give it to me.

I try to not purchase impulsively too much any more--I wait a bit (weeks, months) to see if an item will go down in price, as I really own more than I need!

Honored Contributor

I received 2 sale price adjustments just yesty from the mods.

It was WAY past 48 hours, but within 30 days from DATE of purchase.

QVC gives adjustments for 30 days.  That has always been their policy.