Contributor

Pretty in pink cardigan really pink?

Just received A233940 cardigan in pretty in pink. looking at this sweater, I do not see pink but instead I see coral. I looked thru the reviews and can't believe no one has mentioned this. For those of you who have this color, do you feel it is really pink?

New Contributor

Re: Pretty in pink cardigan really pink?

Is is ""Perfectly Pink"" or ""Geranium Pink""? The GP looks coral to me. Maybe they picked the wrong color while picking your order. I don't see a ""pretty in pink"".

Valued Contributor

Very beautiful sweater. Like the other poster said, they must have picked the Geranium Pink instead of the Perfectly Pink???

Contributor

Sorry I should have said the color I ordered was Perfectly Pink, not perfect in pink. The package and paperwork says Perfectly pink but I swear it is coral. I will call CS. Thanks all!

Honored Contributor

I didn't order that item, but I have a turtleneck in Perfectly Pink and it is a pretty, pale pink--no coral tone to it at all. You must have been sent the wrong item.

Valued Contributor

I had to send the cardi back as it didnot match my other PP knits.

Respected Contributor

This shouldn't be a mystery? Does it look like this? If so, then it is Perfectly Pink.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit V-Neck Cardigan

But if it looks like this, then it is Geranium Pink?

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit V-Neck Cardigan

There is no mistaking one for the other, regardless of what the packaging says.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

If the label on the package is more a square than a rectangle then it was a return item and someone may have repackaged the wrong color or put the wrong color label on the package.

Respected Contributor

I have the Perfectly Pink cardigan sweater. Mine looks exactly like Sheesh's Perfectly Pink sweater. It's definitely pink, not coral. You were sent the wrong item. Return it as defective.