Honored Contributor

Really pretty detailing and the first two colors would be my favorite for me but I think any of those would work for you. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Mindy D 

Three-quarter bell sleeve v neck lace patchwork blouse (and some variations )

v neck mesh panel

Blencot is the vendor with this floral 

I really like the aqua too! But I also like the floral believe it or not!

@Andreatoo 

I like the floral and the green most of all but if it is for me, I would take the aqua because that color always looks better with my eyes.

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Really pretty detailing and the first two colors would be my favorite for me but I think any of those would work for you. 

@GenXmuse 

Well actually as much as I like the coffee colored one I just can't wear it. I look terrible in brown 

Honored Contributor

Love the aqua blue blouse.  Love to see it with charcoal gray.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

so pretty !!! i love them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like it but when I saw the video the sleeves are really wide.  On the fence but for $20.99 and free shipping and free returns  I'm going to try it.  It will be here tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I like it but when I saw the video the sleeves are really wide.  On the fence but for $20.99 and free shipping and free returns  I'm going to try it.  It will be here tomorrow.

@mspatmac 

That's great! That one day delivery is very satisfying. You have to let us know how it goes

Which color did you end up getting?

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo  I like the second one but cannot find it on Amazon.  Any ideas?  They do have lots of colors and prints, just not that one.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Re: Pretty blouse!

[ Edited ]

@SXMGirl wrote:

@Andreatoo  I like the second one but cannot find it on Amazon.  Any ideas?  They do have lots of colors and prints, just not that one.

@SXMGirl 

I know! I found it once and then had to go searching for it again! I think the name of the vendor was Blencot

I don't do a lot of florals but I've been noticing that when I do like one it's usually very minimalist

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo  Thanks!  Found it!  Thank you for taking the time to look.  There are lots of that style by different companies.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!