Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

She looks gaunt to me.

Maybe she is just aging like the rest of us.  You can't expect the same fresh 20 year old face forever. I think she looks beautiful as always.Smiley Happy

@RealtyGal2

Yes, she is aging like all of us.  However, one can age & NOT look gaunt.  Even her eye sockets look sunken in.

That's harsh.  All of us age differently and mostly we dan't do anything about it.  It's just life. 

Respected Contributor

I have seen Julia Roberts in person. I was staying at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on business the day of the Oscar Nominee luncheon.  Both Julia Roberts as well as Meryl Streep were both nominated.  Julia Robers is lovely looking, very tall and quite young looking.  She is also extremely gracious to her fans.  Meryl Streep is also much younger looking in person and so slim.  Of all the stars I saw that day Meryl and Julia were very friendly. quite gracious and posed for photo's. etc.  Granted there were only about 20 people in the lobby watching.  You had to be a guest of the hotel to stay in the lobby to view the arrivals of the Oscar Nominee Luncheon.  Otherwise you had to leave the premises.  

The other big Oscar nominee stars that day that were also very gracious were Matthew McConnahy, Bono, Amy Adams, Christian Bale, Rosamund Pike, Cate Blanchett and Bradley Cooper.