Honored Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

The dress is NOT elegant - looks very plain to me. I don't think she's beautiful, and I find her acting to be very average.

@manhattan1950.  Hmmm. This has to be a first. I sort of agree with you. Dress is so so. Coat not the greatest. Never cared for Julia Roberts.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

She looks gaunt to me.

Maybe she is just aging like the rest of us.  You can't expect the same fresh 20 year old face forever. I think she looks beautiful as always.Smiley Happy

@RealtyGal2

Yes, she is aging like all of us.  However, one can age & NOT look gaunt.  Even her eye sockets look sunken in.

@Mz iMac,

Well, it happened to me. My face has always been on the thin and angular side. As I age and lose fat deposits, my face is thinner and my eyes more deep set. 

Looking on the positive side, my cheekbones are high and look even more defined now. 😁

Honored Contributor

I think she looks great.

Trusted Contributor

She looks fabulous and I love the outfit.

Super Contributor

Indeed a Very Pretty Woman! She looks really chic and gorgeous. Love her white coat and her hairdo makes her look like a sexy Jefa.Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom

I'm a dinosaur in that respect.  Cannot remember when stockings fell out of favor, but I grew up with stockings, then panthose.

The thing I always loved about hosiery is the way they polished the look of your legs.  If they weren't tan or perfect, no worries...the stockings allowed them to blend in.

Julia looks lovely, but I still like the look of stockings with dress clothes...but, that's just me.

Honored Contributor

She is lovely.  Still looks so much like the young bride in Steel Magnolias.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I really enjoy Julia Roberts's movies.....I love so many of them, but I never thought she was beautiful at least not in the traditional sense. She is attractive, and talented, but not traditionally gorgeous!

I do enjoy her movies, but I have seen her interviewed and not sure if she is that nice of a person in IRL.......I have read and heard some really negative things about her.....But who knows??? 

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

I think I could like it but it may not be a very good photo. There is something “off” about the outfit - and J - and maybe everything would look good in a different shot. 

Honored Contributor

Julia has always been very lean and that's hard to deal with as you age. I think she looks good in the outfit, I agree stockings would have made a nicer look.