Valued Contributor

I was really happy to see a skirt and a blazer that go together from Linea marked way down on this website yesterday. I bought the bisque color:  A384508 and A384509

I have loved everything Linea that I have ever bought, and I'm glad to have the option to buy separates as I'm big in the boobs but narrower in the hips.

Briggsie

Valued Contributor

Thank you for your post @BriggsiePeawiggle . I've never tried Linea and I've never had luck with ordering clothes at QVC but I need some new skirts and like the looks and price of these so I ordered all 3 colors. I hope they work out.

Honored Contributor

the purple is the only skirt available in my size but I have a Joan Rivers blouse to match! But will I ever wear it.....................

Valued Contributor

Re: Pretty Linea Suit

[ Edited ]

Well I ended up sending it back. It's well made and beautiful, but the linen color just looked awful on me. YUCK. I reordered it in black. Smiley Happy I'm a musician -- part-time church musician as part of that -- so it will be a good suit for funerals or more somber occasions.

Briggsie

Honored Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle wrote:

Well I ended up sending it back. It's well made and beautiful, but the linen color just looked awful on me. YUCK. I reordered it in black. Smiley Happy I'm a musician -- part-time church musician as part of that -- so it will be a good suit for funerals or more somber occasions.

Briggsie

@BriggsiePeawiggle 

I think one has to be of the right complexion to wear that linen color.  I look like I need a blood transfusion or checked for jaundice when I wear it.  So, I understand.  

Valued Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

I think one has to be of the right complexion to wear that linen color.  I look like I need a blood transfusion or checked for jaundice when I wear it.  So, I understand.  

EXACTLY!!!  I looked all washed out. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

So I returned the tan suit and got the black one, and it is absolutely beautiful!  

With the prices of these 2 pieces, I don't really mind paying the return shipping and all. 

Briggsie