Trusted Contributor

Presenter Dianne Welsh’s yellow knit cold shoulder tonight on ITKWD. Do you like it?

[ Edited ]

I was filliping channels tonight and saw the  7 sisters sweet and savory scones wearing a cute yellow knit cold shoulder sweater ITKWD.  Love the detailing of bows on the sleeves.  Smiley Happy

I  like it especially for day to day wear.

I want one.   Is it available on QVC or at a retail store?

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Presenter Dianne Welsh’s yellow knit cold shoulder tonight on ITKWD. Do you like it?

I'm pretty sure the vendors (other than those presenting clothing items) would provide QVC with that information.

Honored Contributor

Re: Presenter Dianne Welsh’s yellow knit cold shoulder tonight on ITKWD. Do you like it?

@EatWell

I see that you post about this often. 

I looked for you, and I don't see anything like that (yellow, cable + tie sleeves) in retail.

If you want unusual and "modest" styles of cold shoulder/off the shoulder, check out Nordstrom.

Here are a few I think you would like.Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

great pictures.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

For anyone who missed the Seven Sisters presentation, here is the vendor:

seven sisters scones.JPG

The style is not for me - cold shoulders on a sweater seems contradictory.  But I learned that a scone is a cross between a biscuit and a muffin.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono

Thanks!

I do like the off shoulder and cold shoulder look.  Very “on trend” these days, as you see many young presenters and QVC host wearing  them.

I’m  always looking to add to my summer wardrobe.  And I like the styles worn by presenters and QVC hosts.   I have no sense of style.  Smiley Sad