Respected Contributor

Re: Preferred sleeve length?

3/4 Sleeves are my preferred length since I am petite.

Honored Contributor

Short or elbow length is my preference. I don't own any 3/4 length at present.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Elbow, elbow, elbow 

Honored Contributor

I own and wear sleeveless, cap, short, elbow, 3/4, and long sleeve tops. I own the fewest elbow sleeve tops. I'm not a fan of bracelet sleeves at all so I don't own any. 

I prefer short or cap sleeves when it's hot. I prefer long sleeves when it cold. Really groundbreaking, I know. 😉

I prefer 3/4 sleeves in knits or cardigans only. IMO a 3/4 sleeve cotton button up shirt looks "off" when the sleeves aren't full length. 

Esteemed Contributor

My preferred length is 3/4.  That's 99% of what I buy for spring and fall.  Even in the winter when I'm wearing sweaters or cardigans, it bugs me to have something around my wrist so, most of the time, I push the sleeves up to about the 3/4 length.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I actually prefer long so I can push them up to 3/4.  Second is 3/4.  I no longer buy short sleeves, I wear men's polo shirts with short sleeves because they give you a couple extra inches of coverage.  

Honored Contributor

I like 3/4 sleeves, elbow sleeves and long sleeves no longer than the wrist.

Esteemed Contributor

Long sleeves in the winter, but for any other season I prefer 3/4 especially with a little detail at the end of the sleeve. My arms are too thin with a bit of crepiness, so sleeveless and short sleeves are a big No for me. I find 3/4 sleeves aren't hot in the summer (outdoors), yet cover my arms enough inside with AC.

Respected Contributor

Anything but long sleeves. For me, something long has to be able to be pushed or rolled up.

Contributor

As a older woman i prefer a 3/4 sleeve length and more covering in the neck area. As we get older our neck and chest area don't look as good as they used to. At least on me. I find some of the tops with a larger neck opening seem to droop  on me.  I also like vertical stripes and have not seen any.