Honored Contributor

Re: Post Your Fashion Confessions Here🙈🙉🙊

[ Edited ]

I have too many clothes.....I have clothes in sizes 2 through size 8. Right now in my closet.  So many things that I can not wear right now but still keep.

Today I am a  size 6-8....Will I ever be a 2-4 again?..I DOUBT IT.  But, I keep the  size 2-4 clothes anyway HOPING I WILL FIT IN THEM AGAIN. 

That is is so dumb.  I really do not think I will ever be a size 2 again.....as size 2  is not a realistic size for me at all. Even a size 4 is really not realistic....  It is my super skinny me that I loved being, but I really was too skinny at those sizes.....Still, it was the size I like or think I should be.....Now figure that one out😐 I guess I am a bit brainwashed.

At 62 I just want to be a healthy me. In my 40's and 50's I concentrated on staying super trim.....now  at 62   I am at my BMI ideal weight, but, it is  10 pounds more than I would like to be in my head.  I need to get over that old image of who I want to be...get rid of the siz 2 pants that do not button..move on.....LIVE MY LIFE.

I also have too many shoes and handbags that I never wear  or use and keep.....I have two pairs of cowboy( cowgirl) boots that I love and have NEVER WORN).  How do I part with them?  I love them, yet do not think I will ever wear them.  Bought them when I was 35 or so....  they sit in boxes looking so cute....can not part with them☹️