Honored Contributor

Re: Post Your Fashion Confessions Here🙈🙉🙊

My fashion confession is that I have lost weight and need new clothes. I don't feel like shopping though. 

The good news is that the clothing I no longer wear will be donated 😊

Respected Contributor

To butterfly123

Congratulations. I went through the same problem years ago. Was able to restock my wardrobe, even most of my favorite leather things. Gave away my "larger" things and now happy to keep myself in a stable weight, wearing all my nice things. I wish you the same results.

Valued Contributor

In the summer we go away for long weekends, I pack way to much of everything! That  includes shoes and handbags. I have to much and donate. I have size issues so I have large through 2x. When it comes right down to it I don't know what I want to pack or wear. I go through weather reports watch all the style clothes and still end up not knowing what to bring.I also have things that are brand new that I haven't worn yet. Majorly frustrated with my issues!

Respected Contributor

I never wear the same (special occasion) dress twice.  

Valued Contributor

@Nonametoday  THANK YOU!  Now I know I'm not that only nut that goes through this dance dressing go somewhere.  Feels good to have a kindred spirit!!

Trusted Contributor

I love the BoHo look, and especially fringe.

Over the past year I've purchased a fringed cardigan, fringed purse and fringed booties. I also have a pair of fringe boots that I bought back in the 90s but I don't wear them much because they are too big.

Oh yeah, I bought a black fringed jacket from eBay to replace the one I sold at a garage sale several years ago. It was happenstance that I saw it worn in Costco and I had seller's remorse so I tracked one back down.

Of course I never wear all these fringed items at the same time. That would be bad.

Respected Contributor

@sandraskates

A girl after my own heart (:

fringed hand bag, skirt, boots, jacket

and only wear one at a time of course 😉

Frequent Contributor

I bought a fake Prada once.  Looked like the real thing and inexpensive .  The bag completely fell apart in about one week.  

I do own a few real Burberry bags.  Beautifully constructed.  I wish I could afford more.  

Frequent Contributor

I

@butterfly123 wrote:

My fashion confession is that I have lost weight and need new clothes. I don't feel like shopping though. 

The good news is that the clothing I no longer wear will be donated 😊

I want your problem. Congratulations!

Honored Contributor

I get obsessed with certain types of clothing.  Then, I want a ton of this item!  

For instance --- I have taken a huge liking to baseball type t-shirts.  I love wearing them on my casual time!  I love the feel of them, the comfort, the sleeve (3/4th) --- plus, I think they are just plain cute!  I have been looking every where I go now.  I just bought one yesterday at Target.  It is a men's one but I liked it.  It has a white body and turquise trim and sleeves.

My other obsession right now -  black crop cotton knit pants.  These are kind of like yoga pants but not.  They do not have the totally tight fit and leg -- the bottom of the leg is a bit more wide.  I have purchased about 5-6 pairs --- so far!  

I will wear and wear these items until some other item of clothing happens to catch my eye and feels good to wear.  Then, I will start buying a bunch of this new item!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin