Esteemed Contributor

A lot of stores in Canada do not take returns on Boxing day as that is a super busy shopping day and stores do not have the manpower to handle returns and a packed store full of shoppers.

I returned a vest in store to Hudson's Bay as it was too small for my mother in law but I ordered a size up on their website first. I didn't have a problem returning the item.

Honored Contributor

No returns for me.   I didn't buy a single thing from any brick&mortar store; not for a gift and not for me.   I had no problems with all the things I bought from Amazon, Qvc and Evine. 

Honored Contributor

I only need to return one thing..a pair of athletic pants I bought for my daughter.  I've already emailed her a gift card that she can use to get what she wants, so the return will be for me to get something for me!  Will do it this week. 

Honored Contributor
No returns for me. I gave everyone, except my hubby, gift cards, and did zero shopping for me (first time for everything, right? lol). Since I wasn't gift shopping for others, it was easy to not also buy things for myself.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I have several returns to make.  I have 4 items to return to QVC, 1 to Evine and one to JTV.  I will be doing that this weekend.

I have 2 things to return to Old Navy for DH.  I was going to do it last week but they were gifts from a relative and I had no receipt.  I wanted to do an exchange but they didn't have the size he needed.  Without any receipt, they were going to give me the current selling price and it would be in the form of an Old Navy gift card and had to be mailed to me from corporate.  I decided to contact the giver and ask for the gift receipt so we can get the gift card immediately.