Trusted Contributor

For those who may be interested, the posh cardigan is on clearance with 5 easy pays. Good size and color inventory. I have 3 or 4 colors and went back for the purple haze.

Honored Contributor

Re: Posh Cardigan on Clearance

I love the Posh Knit. I noticed the t-neck is also on clearance. I ordered another black and another navy. Guess there just aren't enough takers for cashmere and silk blends. I am disappointed as I was hoping for more colors in the t-neck and V-neck.

Super Contributor

I'm totally in the market for a silk and cashmere blend. The posh knit, however, is a pill machine. I typically wear the tan twin set with black pants and end up having to take lint off of my pants all day long. It gets frustrating and embarassing. The raspberry that I ordered was unwearable after the first wash, with pills galore. I'll never buy another pish knit item unless Louis makes a change that addresses the heavy lint/pill issue. I've never seen such a problem with any other sweaters that I've owned.
Respected Contributor

On 10/27/2014 Chalcedony said: I'm totally in the market for a silk and cashmere blend. The posh knit, however, is a pill machine. I typically wear the tan twin set with black pants and end up having to take lint off of my pants all day long. It gets frustrating and embarassing. The raspberry that I ordered was unwearable after the first wash, with pills galore. I'll never buy another pish knit item unless Louis makes a change that addresses the heavy lint/pill issue. I've never seen such a problem with any other sweaters that I've owned.

I think that's true when you first wear them, but that disappears over time, at least in my experience. I own every color, except raspberry, with the matching tanks & scarves and I LOVE them. The rare pilling I see now is much less than my cashmere sweaters. When I first got them I was not happy, but I hung in there only because I love that fabric & fit. But, I was tempted to box them up and return them. Glad I didn't.

Super Contributor

Great deal, but the pilling scares me. I don't want to deal with that embarrassment.

Honored Contributor

Pilling is when a garment has little tiny balls on it that remain in place.

Shedding is when the little balls are falling off.

I think the cashmere posh knit is experiencing shedding according to the descriptions of some of the posters here.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Yes. I had some shedding with the Raspberry Posh Knit garments that was self limiting. Shedding is VERY typical of the cashmere fiber!