Respected Contributor

Re: Poor Gary! Albany interupted him.

Hosts and vendors are adults and should act that way.  It's immature for them to treat each other that way on national TV.  It's a direct reflection on QVC and should be addressed with both of them so that it does not happen again.

Honored Contributor

probably sitting as much as possible with her busted foot/leg.

I tore my ankle up pretty bad, not broke, but wrenched it up pretty good falling off the hearth holding onto the mantle pulling plastic off my mounted on wall TV and fell backward on the hardwood floor. This was 2 yrs. ago still not perfect.

that thing swelled like a 20lb melon, drove myself to the MEC Center, had xrays, not broke but tore the 'stuff' out of the ligaments.  I don't care for the woman, but, I feel her pain. LOL

Honored Contributor

I just flipped channels and saw yet another D&C show with fall colors.  I quickly turned the channel.  I'm just barely wearing a couple of the new summer things I bought.  Has D&C had any shows this season showing summer items?

Respected Contributor

@SharkE I feel your pain! Hope you are improving. From personal experience, it is no fun to work with foot or leg issues. I would sit as much as possible too.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I just flipped channels and saw yet another D&C show with fall colors.  I quickly turned the channel.  I'm just barely wearing a couple of the new summer things I bought.  Has D&C had any shows this season showing summer items?

@Krimpette yes, in December. Lol

New Contributor

She is rude and crude to everyone -

Why she is still a host is the bigger question – I just turn the channel when Albany is presenting.  

Honored Contributor

Gary just asked Albany if she was blonde...I find that worse than some of the things she says.I get miffed when people think thatblonde joke is funny.

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

Gary just asked Albany if she was blonde...I find that worse than some of the things she says.I get miffed when people think thatblonde joke is funny.

There is no excuse for either behavior.  I think if it were my company or I was at least in a mgmt position I would pull them both off after the show and give them a good talking to.  Shape up or ship out.

Contributor

Please hurry back, Carolyn. I enjoy Denim & Co. ..but not with Albany. She talks over Gary and she is rude and crude. 

Valued Contributor

I myself like the kidding going on between them.

I think they have good chemistry.

After watching all the depressing news,  it's nice seeing someone having fun.